Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity

Re: Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Post by Complicity » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:57 am

The usual stuff except a bit in which he played the recording of the drunken rant of a guy i don't know to make fun of him, and basically said "disregard the opinion of this guy who claimed that i'm a fake person and that i faked my cancer and disappeared because i was embarrassed about my Corona sperging, because he thinks that i work for the feds".

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:50 am

is he dead yet?

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:58 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:50 am
is he dead yet?
Given how much he DOOOOOOOOOMs you'd think he'd have a death wish

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:04 am

Is he jabbed?

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:05 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:04 am
Is he jabbed?
Oooooooh yes, and he'll Breath down your fucking neck if you haven't had your yet

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:19 pm

So, apparently Jimbo was "asked" (showered with superchat money) to comment on Ethan Ralph's recent debacles. All he could do was produce an unfunny voice clip of Ralph calling for Flamenco or whoever the fuck one of his ex-co-hosts is, to dodge any questions about it. Well, that activated some almonds and rustled some jimmies among the kiwis, their dear leader included, and they're seething, coping and dilating because Daddy Jimmy Cancer isn't shittalking the Gunt. There's an ongoing theory that Ralph has some "dirt" on Jim after "the dox". Pretty funny crossover.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:26 pm

I briefly listened to his thing and it was shit, he still won't say he was wrong about chink flu and instead memed about some lolcow for 2 hours and read super berries.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:00 pm

It was a nothing stream. Went on about the lolcow, had a member berry alongside the super berries as an intermission (old succubus video), boomer anime and the aforementioned Ralph situation.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:20 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:26 pm
I briefly listened to his thing and it was shit, he still won't say he was wrong about chink flu and instead memed about some lolcow for 2 hours and read super berries.
When i wrote my previous comment i had just listened to the end of the stream, when he was sperging mostly about anime; now i have watched the whole thing and he went against that other unhinged cuck (who probably was right anyway about him being fake and his cancer being as real as Spoony's diseases) for the most of it.
It felt like a big deflection.
And the same Flamingo/Flamenco/whatever clip that he played in other streams because saying "i don't know anything about/I don't want to talk about the Gunt's situation" is less clever or something.
He also talked about a guy who apparently lost his apartment, started building pipe bombs and living in the desert because Internet trolls told him to suck dick.
That's all.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:30 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:19 pm
There's an ongoing theory that Ralph has some "dirt" on Jim after "the dox". Pretty funny crossover.
The Kiwi's are obsessed with the Gunt even more than they are with DSP, Jim endorsed that video edited to shit on Ralph:

Hell some Kiwi posts are shown on that video showing Ralph unfollowing Jim over it. What short memories.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.