Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:26 am

>Barring mentally ill people from owning guns.

A slippery slope. How long before they use that to declare Trump supporters as mentally ill and therefore should be banned from owning guns?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:04 pm

My case is say - someone has 2 suicide attemptings on record or something easy to detect - like psychiatric hospitalization for like schizophrenia.
Like that fuckin shooter in Parkland - the local sheriffs dept had received 23 calls about that kid in the last decade - which is the kind of obvious thing that could get caught.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:42 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:04 pm
My case is say - someone has 2 suicide attemptings on record or something easy to detect - like psychiatric hospitalization for like schizophrenia.
Like that fuckin shooter in Parkland - the local sheriffs dept had received 23 calls about that kid in the last decade - which is the kind of obvious thing that could get caught.
Yeah, that seems reasonable to me. It should be based on a preponderance of evidence rather than a single prescription. Something where the authorities have had to become involved because the person is a danger to themselves and others.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:07 pm

That's actually a reality over here. You can't own firearms if you're mentally ill. Depression, Schizophrenia, Bi-polar, Borderline, all that kind of shit. No guns for you! You can also lose your taxi and commercial bus license.

Now, owning a firearm over here isn't a right. It's a privilege. But even in the USA that right is expressly granted to allow assembling a militia, even just potentially, and people can get that right taken away by previous wrongdoings or if it is decided that the concern for public safety overrides that right.

Also bring back asylums! The experiment has been done and it should be clear by now that insane people are going to be our downfall.
Not the "foaming at the mouth" ones but the sociopaths, bi-polars, borderlines and narcs.
Don't associate with them, don't pity them, don't help them personally! Treat them like pest rats. Because that's what they are, whether it's their fault or not.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:50 am

It may not be their fault they started out that way, but it's damn sure their fault once they become adults and refuse to change anything. When you've had to listen to a 60 year old man cry and whine to you like a toddler, you lose your sympathy real fucking fast.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:33 pm

>You were supposed to cancel my enemies, not me!

Every fucking time.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:13 am

Twitter just removed their old policy against "deadnaming" troons. I'm looking for funny, unhinged reactions.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:01 am

>there'll be a lot fewer trans people on here
The horror.

>Twitter has always been toxic
Oh, so now that's a problem?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:37 am

>Musk pays 45 billion dollaridoos just to spite troons

Can't say I wouldn't be tempted to do the same, if I had his money, the absolute madlad.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:25 am

Troons would be more tolerable if they took "deadnaming" and "misgendering" in stride instead of flipping out every time.

Though having a sense of humor about themselves would conflict with whatever pleasure they get out of insisting that people walk on eggshells around them, I guess.