Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dingus Bajingus

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:15 pm

>Furries obsessed with childlike animal characters.
Well, color me shocked.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:25 am

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:27 am

This makes me wonder whe archeologists will get cancelled because they keep making wild assumptions about gender.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:33 am

I remember an article from about 10 years ago saying it was racist for doctors to tell black people they were 2 times at higher risk for heart disease than whtes.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:27 am
This makes me wonder whe Far-Right Republican Representative Paul Gosar Posts Anti-Immigrant Parody of Attack on Titan OPists will get cancelled because they keep making wild assumptions about gender.
I was subscribed to a PBS science channel. Recently, they started adding a trigger warning/apology at the end of every video. Basically apologizing for archaeology or paleontology existing because they sometimes excavated at some place that Native Americans claim as their land.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:34 pm

It's Burgerland. You can't toss a rock without it landing on some holy (burial) site.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:41 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:29 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:27 am
This makes me wonder whe Far-Right Republican Representative Paul Gosar Posts Anti-Immigrant Parody of Attack on Titan OPists will get cancelled because they keep making wild assumptions about gender.
I was subscribed to a PBS science channel. Recently, they started adding a trigger warning/apology at the end of every video. Basically apologizing for archaeology or paleontology existing because they sometimes excavated at some place that Native Americans claim as their land.
I wonder if those trigger warnings were written by the same kind of """people""" who would make fun of Christians for believing in the magical sky daddy a decade ago.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:27 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:33 am
I remember an article from about 10 years ago saying it was racist for doctors to tell black people they were 2 times at higher risk for heart disease than whtes.
Based Doctors leaving niggers to die :lol:

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:18 am

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:27 am

The dichotomy between manga art and the colorful beam is intolerable. Ya have to put more effort into this shit, like so:
SpoilerShow
-Yours Truly