Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by drisko » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:46 pm

They all fit the same mold. Let's see who we have to start with...

Iron Liz, former topper of Linkara who ditched his former love when Liz came out and told the world he was a nasty little cock slut.
Laura K Buzz, pal of Jim Sterling and attractive young lady
JesuOtaku, totally a dude and not a chick with some weird chipmunk voice.
John Flynt, holy shit, this moron is going to run for Congress.
Luke Mochrie, son of Colin from Whose Line. Ain't fooling nobody.
Last edited by drisko on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:32 am

The video description:
LIZ SKOCHIL, a 30-year-old transsexual and a convert to Judaism
I swear their must be an extremely high percentage of Trans Jews for some reason. Probably the fact that in Judaism the women can marry who they want (and not betray the tribe or as they call it "finishing Hitler's work". I'm not joking) and don't have their genitals cut, so as a Jew it is better to be a woman.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:19 am

You'd think that of all people a tranny would have the least problems with the whole genital cutting thing.
Yet another pointer that he's mad, though. Every convert is fucking bonkers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:56 am

Jesus Christ. I came here to say Liz at least was ok, then I see this shit. Why are they always so nuts?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:41 am

Speaking of Iron Liz, she said on the twitter that she's making a new video soon (probably tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyh-uH ... h4j9IvdnrQ

Keep an eye out for lulz.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:48 am

If you ever feel the need to say that Liz seemed more sane, never forget that she was fucking Linky - no matter how she can laugh at him later on Lordfat's stream, she was the one that was sucking that christian limp dick at some point (or more likely, the other way around).

However, she's (I'll be using her, because she's not offending me like the others) such small potatoes compared to the others. Laura K and John Flynt (add that guy to your naughty list) are both absolutely disgusting existences, first guy being dumb as a brick and using the word butt as some shitty catchprase, second guy being batshit insane SJW that has taken liking to create shitty videogames nobody buys. You could have 1000 Lizes over those two and the world would be a better place.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:13 am

Liz is definitely the sanest of them, and she actually seems to have hobbies and interests aside from talking about how awesome being trans is.

And I wonder if this will cause Linkara to sneakily delete all of his videos with her if she says the wrong things.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:46 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:If you ever feel the need to say that Liz seemed more sane, never forget that she was fucking Linky - no matter how she can laugh at him later on Lordfat's stream, she was the one that was sucking that christian limp dick at some point (or more likely, the other way around).

However, she's (I'll be using her, because she's not offending me like the others) such small potatoes compared to the others. Laura K and John Flynt (add that guy to your naughty list) are both absolutely disgusting existences, first guy being dumb as a brick and using the word butt as some shitty catchprase, second guy being batshit insane SJW that has taken liking to create shitty videogames nobody buys. You could have 1000 Lizes over those two and the world would be a better place.
Yeah, what I also like about her is that she's way less of an attacker, like when she came out on LK she talked about respecting the space of a Christian school because she was invading their space, instead of ranting about how they need to be more accommodating.

And Wu has been added but... oh my fucking God, how did I not know about this running for congress shit?

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:53 pm

That's still happening if Brianna wins then Massachusetts can go fuck off

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:18 pm

It's unlikely for him to win. John's opponent is this guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_F._Lynch

Seated democrat for almost 16 years. He also had 6 years experience in state politics before running for congress.