Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:46 am

Misgendering and deadnaming are part of their portfolio, potent charms that grant them the power to impose their will upon society.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:23 pm

I recently read a boomer on usenet complaining that Wikipedia has permanently banned him for putting troons' birth names (aka deadnames) into articles. Facts=banning now.
お前はもう死んでいる。

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:14 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:25 am
Troons would be more tolerable if they took "deadnaming" and "misgendering" in stride instead of flipping out every time.
Though having a sense of humor about themselves would conflict with whatever pleasure they get out of insisting that people walk on eggshells around them, I guess.
I don't think having a "sense of humor" involving one aspect of their self imposed pervert lifestyle choice is gonna change any sensible person's mind about them.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:28 am

Just goes to show that even the most neutral truth about them spoken out loud is perceived as maliciously harmful to them.
Reminds me of another group that likes to advocate for the paedophilic mutilation of male children.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:28 am
Just goes to show that even the most neutral truth about them spoken out loud is perceived as maliciously harmful to them.
It's not just that. Everyone has to be on board with their delusion. As long as there is still one person shouting this neutral truth, they are still the most oppressed and persecuted minority that has ever lived.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:38 am

I'm posting here because Kiwi went down due to transsexual ragefits. And because Josh is a tranny. I can't find any news about them except from "drop foxdickfarms" type twitter accounts. Sounds like they're basically fucked though. The .net is down. All other sources I checked were down. Maybe you can access through Tor, dunno. :lol:

RIP Josh.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:46 am

Reminder to kiwiniggers that your transfaggot-loving, autistic ilk is not welcome here and that I will not just ban but also delete you niggers in a heartbeat.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:21 am

Looks like Byuu had the last laugh after all.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:28 am

This has happened a few weeks ago, I think. Some Greek company even threatened to drop KF's .onion certificate, which kinda shows how much pull those troons have in the tech business.

Meanwhile, proving how good he is at burning bridges, Nool managed to piss off the leaf faggot behind Poast, one of the people who platforms him when he first got cancelled and could have helped with his current difficulties - but grandstanding about how he hates anime was more important. Didn't help that kiwifags were commemorating when Poast itself got DMs leaked last week.

It's all so tiresome and gay. The fact that troons benefit from that is upsetting, though. Just finish the chop job you started and cut your necks already.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:11 am

I have said before that I don't want the farms to disappear. Only cunts benefit from that.
Nool not being able to leave a bridge unburnt is a big factor in all of this. The transshit doesn't help but many just don't want to deal with him either way.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!