I forgot he existed.
So did I. Fuck you guest for reminding me of him

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:15 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:02 am
Does anyone know if John Flynt will be throwing his hat in the ring for the 2022 midterms? I'm sure we could all use the laugh by then.
Literally Who? He's still alive? Shame.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:22 am

Newhalf wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:07 am
I'm told there is a TS weight lifter competing in the Olympics, not sure should I bet all my money on him or if he's possibly too much of a loser to even win the womens' bracket.
The last 10 competitions ended with 6 gold medals and 1 silver medal for the queer side.
However, the current world record is held by the Chinese Li Wenwen, who looks more like a man than Laurel Hubbard will ever look like a woman.

If you want it more specific, Li has consistently lifted 320-330+ pounds, while Laurel seems content with under 290 pounds.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:04 am

Li is pretty hot tho and seems in better shape.

That zoom thing is hilarious also.
Crying abuse and victim when easy solutions are within reach.
Even without the quick and permanent 9mm method, why not just put masking tape or a nifty sticker over the screen where their ugly mug would appear.

Didn't really get that other thing "my face next to other trans faces".
If he went to the self help meetings in person like in times before Gorona, wouldn't he see their faces anyway? Or is it the part about seeing them next to his and how much better they might look by comparison?
Can't tell.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:20 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:15 am
Guest wrote:
Does anyone know if John Flynt will be throwing his hat in the ring for the 2022 midterms? I'm sure we could all use the laugh by then.
Literally Who? He's still alive? Shame.
Every undoctored picture of Flynt looks like Buffalo Bill finally finished his Woman Suit. And it gets more and terrifying as he ages.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:58 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:04 am
Didn't really get that other thing "my face next to other trans faces".
If he went to the self help meetings in person like in times before Gorona, wouldn't he see their faces anyway? Or is it the part about seeing them next to his and how much better they might look by comparison?
Can't tell.
I'm pretty sure you can have an audio-only conference. At least that's what every other similar piece of software I've ever used allows (since I'm pretty sure you can neither expect a camera, nor enforce its activation).
They're really just looking for another excuse to be triggered (or whatever the politically-correct term for "triggered" is this week).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:06 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:01 pm
They can get the cucks in power to lie and tell them they're special and beautiful, but they cannot make the webcam to lie.
99% of the entire trans propaganda narrative re: "biological" women is just an attempt to pignosis themselves into believing a lie. When reality slaps them in the face, they can't handle it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:20 am

Guest wrote:
Don't be so hard on the dude, at least he got 1 vote more than Spergcuck of UKIP. Maybe even 2!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:31 am

Even less than Chunky Yoghurt, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:56 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:06 am
99% Steems form a opportunitic pedophile's (John Money) mad science experiment on two under age twins, further mutilating one of poor boy's body after a failed Circumcision surgery, forced said twins to ingage in sexual intercourse,
All while convincing their trailer trash piece of shit parents that was perfectly ok. And yet dispite the boy stateing multiple times that he HATED being a "girl", HATED john money for what he did to him and his brother, and oh yeah-BOTH THE TWINS FUCKING KILLED THEMSELVES!!! And dispite what happened not only did he get away with it but, his idealogy covinced a whole legion of mentally deranged idoits that mutilating their own genitals perfectly ok and harmless.
...FIFY OwO.