Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:23 pm

How the fuck does one get low Vitamin-D levels in Australia?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:30 pm

Probably living in a bunker 24/7 that's way to cool, cue the "parent's basement" insult.

I know it's not a joke, preach about vitamin D. Since I've started taking it 2 years ago or so, I feel like a changed man. The thing is, if you want to get it naturally, you really have to spend decent amount of time outside, unless you're just going to sun bathe, and outside of summer, you are out of luck. If somebody thinks they can just have a walk for 30 minutes, fully clothed, and it will do something decent for them, well, you might want to start taking some and then see the difference.

As gay as it sounds, you can't really go wrong with taking vitamins (as long as you know how much you're taking and don't but that multivitamin garbage)

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:48 pm

Well, I spend enough time outside. But Null for sure doesn't in any context.
If he hadn't fallen into the CWC rabbit hole, he'd likely be furiously writing Wookiepedia entries about Lando's pencil and Jabba's toilet.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:25 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:30 pm
I know it's not a joke, preach about vitamin D. Since I've started taking it 2 years ago or so, I feel like a changed man.
Lol you take D.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:27 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:48 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:27 am
Keep in mind that he's basically the biggest troll shielder there is.
True. I've noticed he had some conversations with Chris Chan and tried to defend him after the geriatric incest. If I knew nothing else about the myth, the legend and the autist, that's more than enough to know to pass a judgement. I believe the retard also defended Richard Jordan (Wingo), so as far as I am concerned, his little project can burn.
That's a good point. He does defend the likes of DSP and Wings because he thinks they dindu nuffin and are good bois who are just hustling on the internet for money. Which ignores the reason why people hate those two ducks in particular in the first place.

They also used to run interference for Marzgunt before she had a spaz with them.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:05 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:30 pm
I know it's not a joke, preach about vitamin D. Since I've started taking it 2 years ago or so, I feel like a changed man. The thing is, if you want to get it naturally, you really have to spend decent amount of time outside, unless you're just going to sun bathe, and outside of summer, you are out of luck. If somebody thinks they can just have a walk for 30 minutes, fully clothed, and it will do something decent for them, well, you might want to start taking some and then see the difference.
It's a consequence of people working in offices, and most people don't know they have low levels. I didn't know either until I did a blood test just to check up on things and the doctor noticed and told me to start taking it. It's a serious problem since in many countries close to half the population have low Vitamin D levels but don't know it, it would have helped immensely if they used Covid as a chanced to address this since that would have reduced hospitalisations more than the clot shots.

Oh and another thing, your testosterone levels are effected by Vitamin D too. I noticed that right away, Null being inside all the time obsessed with his forum is making him even more low T than he already was. It explains why so many Zoomer guys are whiny black pilled incels and meme themselves as having no energy, they live online and probably have vitamin D levels in the single digits.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:23 pm
How the fuck does one get low Vitamin-D levels in Australia?
I'm not white.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:49 am

It's also nor doing any labour that fucks with them. Doesn't mean you have to dig ditches for a living but you should work out or something.

Spoony is of course the DHI gold standard.
Go ahead next lockdown and live like him for a month. Blackout the windows, eat like crap, do absolutely nothing productive, neglect hygiene, don't go outside at all, only play peak soysoomer vidya and movies and browse Twatter for four hours at least a day.
Go ahead, see how you'll feel. Manufactured depression on demand.

The lack of testosterone and vitamins sure won't help. But that's far from the only things factoring in.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:45 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:27 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:48 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:27 am
Keep in mind that he's basically the biggest troll shielder there is.
True. I've noticed he had some conversations with Chris Chan and tried to defend him after the geriatric incest. If I knew nothing else about the myth, the legend and the autist, that's more than enough to know to pass a judgement. I believe the retard also defended Richard Jordan (Wingo), so as far as I am concerned, his little project can burn.
That's a good point. He does defend the likes of DSP and Wings because he thinks they dindu nuffin and are good bois who are just hustling on the internet for money. Which ignores the reason why people hate those two ducks in particular in the first place.

They also used to run interference for Marzgunt before she had a spaz with them.
I still think the worst was Chris Chan. He actually was helping him with his finances breaking his #1 rule of the site of not getting involved with lolcows.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:08 am

Kiwis were never hands-off, they just liked to pretend they were for e-cred.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:19 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:08 am
Kiwis were never hands-off, they just liked to pretend they were for e-cred.
And that was only recent, I remember Nick Rekieta claiming that and knowing he was Noolshielding hard, I wouldn't be surprised if Nool saw us saying that and thought it would be good PR.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.