Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:49 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:33 am
The only thing the ruling class did was NOT arm the peasants. They ruled by divine right; the peasants usually wouldn't even think of rising against their lords anyway, because that would be against God's natural order.
People can stop being pious pretty quickly if they're starving and their Lord is a giant douchebag.
I'm also pretty sure the "divine right" thing was for kings and emperors, not their vasalls.
MegaNigger wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:42 pm
I give these people points for creativity. The lengths they go to to feel speshul are astronomically higher than I ever realized.
It's an autistic arms race. They need to come up with these fancy new labels to feel like a proper special snowflake, but as soon as this label is out and for everyone to look up it runs the risk of no longer being special enough.

I assume this "libragender" will soon be followed by multiple forks, each dealing with as slightly different ratio of agender.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:44 am

That's a lot of mental gymnastics to basically say that sometimes you wanna dress like a fag.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:50 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:44 am
That's a lot of mental gymnastics to basically say that sometimes you wanna dress like a fag.
Yeah, I don't see the point honestly.

Drag queen who wants to fuck women? You're straight but a drag queen.

Drag Queen who wants to fuck men? You're gay.

Drag Queen who wants to fuck anyone? You're desperasexual/Jim Sterling/degenerate bifag.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:19 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:50 am

Drag queen who wants to fuck women? You're straight but a drag queen. a faggot in denial.

Drag Queen who wants to fuck men? You're a super gay faggot.

Drag Queen who wants to fuck anyone? You're desperasexual/Jim Sterling/degenerate bifag.
Fixed the problematic points.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:10 am

rabidtictac wrote:
They just want to be able to legally go into little girls' changing rooms and ask the 3D lolis about tampons.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:14 am

rabidtictac wrote:
You're straight but a drag queen.
No such thing, libshit.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:28 am

From the No Sympathy Files:

'We're being pressured into sex by some trans women'

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-57853385
Is a lesbian transphobic if she does not want to have sex with trans women? Some lesbians say they are increasingly being pressured and coerced into accepting trans women as partners - then shunned and even threatened for speaking out.
If you still call them "women" then reap what you sow, you stupid bitches.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:31 am

Hah, finally something good. Hopefully this spreads like wildfire :lol:

What a progressive way to look at things! We filthy men could only imagine wanting to rape someone and when the attempt fails, you can accuse the victim of being "oppressive" :lol: What a time to be alive! You can try to sue someone for refusing you. I swear the internet and social media are rotting people's brains away. Again, I'm really, really glad I wasn't born in fuckistan that is murica.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:23 pm

This is why I'm not against trannies competing against real women in sports either. After all, gender is just a social construct according to these "people." Why even bother segregating male and female athletes when the only difference is reproductive organs? You reap what you fucking sowed! :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:31 am

Shit like this is why the TERF will ultimately win. They have done themselves a disservice with the trans-acceptance. They didn't think that suddenly thousands of autists and "male feminists" (read: rapists) would just go trans, often in name only, to become a protected class and reign free.

Funny thing is that it will only get worse and they can't just strike the T. They got co-opted by their own extremists, as is always the case with leftist movements. Have fun dealing with that, women! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!