YMS: The Pretentious Furfag Movie Critic

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: YMS: The Pretentious Furfag Movie Critic

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri May 07, 2021 11:02 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 1:18 pm
C'mon. When he says that, what he means is that he wants to take a cub lion, not an adult one.
I had the pleasure to play with a couple of tiger cubs in my youth. Those adorable creatures at that age could fuck you up in you're trying to fuck it up the ass.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue May 11, 2021 2:28 pm

Any tiger that murders a furry should be presented with the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Watched Adams Oscars video - and was surprised (although I really shouldn’t have been) at how many movies he admits to not finishing. Like when he’s talking about “Promising Young Woman” - he says he only finished 25-30 minutes.

Like, this dude only makes these fucking quickies anymore and he’s not even finishing the fucking movies half the time - it’s one thing to not finish a shitty movie when you’re not getting paid - but he is. What an arrogant cunt.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 11, 2021 3:25 pm

I see he's reviewing movies the same way game journos review games.
Except games actually require your input. Just what is so important in his life that prevents him from consooming just 45+ minutes more of the some consoomer good?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue May 11, 2021 4:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 3:25 pm
Just what is so important in his life that prevents him from consooming just 45+ minutes more of the some consoomer good?
Fucking dogs.

Post by Guest » Tue May 11, 2021 5:09 pm

Reminds me of a guy I know. He is an avid reader and even though he doesn't have time and all, he still manages to read a shit ton of books. How, do you ask? By skipping half the paragraphs, duh. Because there's scenery and adjectives and shit, you'll forget it anyway, it's not important.

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Thu May 13, 2021 5:59 am

Came across this while looking videos about The Evil Dead from youtube, I had never seen his videos so I had no idea how fucking autistic he is, and how fucking autistic he sounds. How can anyone listen to him more than a minute?

I tried to watch the video, but he is so fucking obnoxious that I simply couldn't.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 13, 2021 6:51 am

Guest wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 5:09 pm
Reminds me of a guy I know. He is an avid reader and even though he doesn't have time and all, he still manages to read a shit ton of books. How, do you ask? By skipping half the paragraphs, duh. Because there's scenery and adjectives and shit, you'll forget it anyway, it's not important.
He deserves death.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu May 13, 2021 6:54 am

jpakke wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 5:59 am
How can anyone listen to him more than a minute?
I guess him making all his vids only like 3 minutes long now like it's Youtube 2009 was actually a service to his fans, but then again why would anyone even listen to him at all.
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 13, 2021 12:26 pm

What's there to be surprised about? I think he sounds exactly as one would suspect a Cucknadian faggot to sound like.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Thu May 13, 2021 1:34 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 12:26 pm
What's there to be surprised about? I think he sounds exactly as one would suspect a Cucknadian faggot to sound like.
Not surprised that he sounds so autistic, but I am a bit surprised how popular he seems to be, given how fucking obnoxious he sounds.