YMS: The Pretentious Furfag Movie Critic

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: YMS: The Pretentious Furfag Movie Critic

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:07 pm

No joke, if I ever heard a faggot say that shit IRL I'll lose it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:39 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:58 pm
Imagine having that attitude at your job and expecting to be able to go back, these nobodies are delusional and the older and more famous they get the more thin skinned they become.
Just goes to show that they never held a real job worth a damn in their miserable, shitty lives. Any time a streamer, faggot or other social media parasite takes a hit, justice just has been served.

It's your decision to invest time of your life in unstable, highly volatile bullshit that can be taken away from you at any moment, and if you're too stupid not to build up other ways of income or opportunities, then you're just a child that's pretending to live an adult life.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:01 pm
It's tough to get noticed and going, but once you do it's smooth sailing. That leaves time to grow and become bona fide wealthy and build an empire. They never do.
Few of them do, but these are rare cases of those who aren't dug firmly up their ass.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:01 pm
Second, the utter patience of cucks for entertainment shit. For essential stuff, they will bitch about cents and minutes. They will flip the fuck out over their very specific flavour of yoghurt not being available of their Doubble Faggorino Latte not being quite gay enough but will pay some lazy fuckhead 100 bucks over the course of well over a year for a disappointing, low effort video.
I don't think these cucks give anyone IRL attitude. I would be very surprised if most of them weren't socially shunned, autistic or just the bottom part of society. Paypigs are never normal.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:09 pm

Wow... He actually released it. Now will he finish part 2 or not?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:17 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:09 pm
Wow... He actually released it. Now will he finish part 2 or not?
You have to wait until next year for part 2 to release. Not even kidding, we have to wait at least 9 months for the release of the second part of this review. IDK why anyone would want to emulate Mauler, yet that's exactly what YMS is doing. It's also possible that the second part will never be released. Just look at Mauler and his incomplete review of The Force Awakens.
Edit: I just checked Mauler's channel and saw he released part 4 of his Force Awakens review a month ago. It's part 4 of 6 and that project started almost 4 years ago so that review is not going to be finished any time soon.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 01, 2022 12:02 am

They have no sense of striking the iron while it's hot. Who honestly gives a fuck about those movies anymore?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 02, 2022 5:23 pm

Internet Nobodies are all lazy as fuck. The more popular they get, the lazier they get. Why make any content if the same money comes in whether you produce a product or not? Blame shit like paymetons and dickstarter. INs were lazy before then, but at least they had to release low-effort garbage regularly when they were reliant on ad revenue.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon May 02, 2022 7:21 pm

Patreon started as a way to support creators for their work. INs quickly turned into digital welfare, with the compliance of these platforms who will policy your behavior off-site to ban you but have a convenient hands-off approach when dealing with leeches that have zero output.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 02, 2022 8:12 pm

Any site that can be used by lazy fucks to beg for money and/or attention will ultimately devolve into a cesspool of scum and villany.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 03, 2022 3:40 am

Paymetons was scammer-friendly from the very beg-inning. There was no warming-up period, where the site was full of hard-working sorts who were just doing their best to create what they loved. From the jump, paymetons was digital welfare for INs who loved promising "fresh new content on the horizon," taking the money and running.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:34 pm

I straight up hate this guy and hope he dies before me.

I have an RLM playlist for when I need to power nap or whatever, and his Lion King nonsense came on - his comments were so granular and just shit that no one in their right mind would ever care about what he's pointing out - nobody with any goddamn sense would pay this guy for these idiot nitpicks. He's so irritating and unentertaining - its appalling that once upon a time I'd have called his Walking Dead videos good - but I suppose every IN has one moment like that.

Anyway, its YMS' fault the gays get hate crimed - because fuck this guy.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.