YMS: The Pretentious Furfag Movie Critic

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: YMS: The Pretentious Furfag Movie Critic

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2021 2:26 pm

jpakke wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 1:34 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 12:26 pm
What's there to be surprised about? I think he sounds exactly as one would suspect a Cucknadian faggot to sound like.
Not surprised that he sounds so autistic, but I am a bit surprised how popular he seems to be, given how fucking obnoxious he sounds.
His fans are autistic and don't recognize the boring times in his voice. Same with fellow gay member of the blue puzzle piece club Linkara.
Also dogfucker has been an ecolab for a decade and has legacy fans that cant let go.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 13, 2021 2:34 pm

Which is surprising. He's the best example of the Patreon effect. Made a YMS video every few weeks, went on Paymetons and immediately stopped being productive.
I think he has made less of the videos his viewers care for since then than in the year before.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu May 13, 2021 2:37 pm

Only watched his (long) reviews for the editing and to see how bad the movie can possibly be. Other than that, he is a hard listen.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2021 2:38 pm

Good riddance. GodBlessAdolfHitler opened a patreon and his mission statement was that if you donated he'd stop making videos (then nobod donated and he died). I'm glad to see that literally every eceleb followed his example.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 13, 2021 3:13 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 2:34 pm
Which is surprising. He's the best example of the Patreon effect. Made a YMS video every few weeks, went on Paymetons and immediately stopped being productive.
I think he has made less of the videos his viewers care for since then than in the year before.
And they shall continue to support him, for 2 bucks a months is a small price to repay all those years of free content :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Thu May 13, 2021 5:34 pm

From what I watched that video, he seems to think that the reason why The Evil Dead is so fondly remembered and so liked are the mistakes and flaws in the movie. No you fucking autistic moron, The Evil Dead is so fondly remembered and loved is because how well it was made for the small budget they had with practically amateur crew. The camera work is so fucking good in that movie, and they manage to create great mood with the sound design, among other things. The small budget shows in some of the effects, but the makeup is very good, and the pacing is top notch. Even though the actors are clearly amateurs, they are not bad per se, and they feel like they are friends. While I think that fixing the flaws and mistakes in the film was a mistake, it's not deal breaker for me, because I'm not fucking autistic spazz. Rob Tapert showing by the bridge is "blink and you'll miss it" thing anyway.

Bigger shame is that Within the Woods haven't been officially released, and all copies I've ever found online has been in horrible quality. Sam Raimi probably has a good copy of it, but due "unforseen legal circumstances" it supposedly can't be released, but that's bullshit, as the issues with the soundtrack had been fixed as it was suppose to be in one of the early DVD releases, but was pulled in the last minute. It's probably just Raimi who doesn't want to show his amateur work.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 13, 2021 6:43 pm

Sounds like a typical shit take by a movie IN.
I guess he thinks because he likes Holy Mountain for being shit garbage people must like Evil Dead for similar reasons. If he wasn't so anal he'd just see it for that fun and well-made movie it is.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu May 13, 2021 6:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 5:09 pm
Reminds me of a guy I know. He is an avid reader and even though he doesn't have time and all, he still manages to read a shit ton of books. How, do you ask? By skipping half the paragraphs, duh. Because there's scenery and adjectives and shit, you'll forget it anyway, it's not important.
Which reminds me of one autistic retard (guy was actually rather prominent startup figure, nowdays probably in jail from scamming stupid rich investors) who was bragging in an interview how he watches movies in twice the speed and suggested everyone to watch them that way too. What a time saver! Complete psychopath.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 13, 2021 7:36 pm

I recommend to watch Schindler's List at triple speed. Really unveils the true artistic vision.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 13, 2021 7:42 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 6:56 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 5:09 pm
Reminds me of a guy I know. He is an avid reader and even though he doesn't have time and all, he still manages to read a shit ton of books. How, do you ask? By skipping half the paragraphs, duh. Because there's scenery and adjectives and shit, you'll forget it anyway, it's not important.
Which reminds me of one autistic retard (guy was actually rather prominent startup figure, nowdays probably in jail from scamming stupid rich investors) who was bragging in an interview how he watches movies in twice the speed and suggested everyone to watch them that way too. What a time saver! Complete psychopath.
James Rolfe should take notes. This kino technique even works great with his own "all movies are silent" kinomatic experience.