9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

rabidtictac

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 15, 2021 8:38 am

It would make more sense if the gun was a blank-firing replica aka a toy. Because he is a manchild and he lives with another manchild. Furthermore, I don't think Boogie can even fire a normal gun.

On the matter of recoil, it is possible, if the gun were loaded with .32 or .38 special, that Boogie could theoretically fire it. But does he know how? Anyway, it shouldn't matter to the law what the firearm was loaded with.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 15, 2021 2:42 pm

Blank or not also wouldn't matter for assault. It should matter for the illegal discharge in a residential area in general, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat May 15, 2021 2:47 pm

Boogie is going to have some charges stick.... but not for the reason armchairs are saying.

https://katv.com/news/local/arkansas-go ... ommunities.

Arkansas is a 'Duty to retreat' state, not a 'stand your ground' or 'castle doctrine' state. He did this on camera too. IF he's only given a warning, this opens up the precedent that others will treat Arkansas as a 'stand your ground' state, and trust me, lawmakers hate that shit. They're going to make an example of him.

He's going to pay a fine, have all weapons in his house confiscated, and be put on a suspended sentence meaning that if he gets any warrants in the time period, he'll have to serve probably a year or so.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 15, 2021 3:04 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:42 pm
Blank or not also wouldn't matter for assault. It should matter for the illegal discharge in a residential area in general, though.
Like I said, I think his position would have been stronger if he'd said he was in fear for his life and shot at Hassle directly. This coy warning shot bullshit is gonna rub a judge the wrong way.

BTW where do you "retreat" to in a "duty to retreat" state when the guy is literally on your property? Do you leave and go to someone else's property? How do you do this without being attacked? I'm assuming for sake of argument that you're actually in fear of your life and not being memed on by some soyboy.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 15, 2021 3:16 pm

I think they want you to retreat back into your house and escape from the other side.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat May 15, 2021 3:17 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:04 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:42 pm
Like I said, I think his position would have been stronger if he'd said he was in fear for his life and shot at Hassle directly. This coy warning shot bullshit is gonna rub a judge the wrong way.

BTW where do you "retreat" to in a "duty to retreat" state when the guy is literally on your property? Do you leave and go to someone else's property? How do you do this without being attacked? I'm assuming for sake of argument that you're actually in fear of your life and not being memed on by some soyboy.
Frank wasn't in his house. By the statute, Boogie was already 'retreated'. He just needed to 'stay retreated'. Opening the door and brandishing a gun is the opposite of 'duty to retreat'. If someone is literally in your house and looming on you in a 'Duty to retreat' state, THEN you can kill them.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 15, 2021 3:52 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:04 pm
BTW where do you "retreat" to in a "duty to retreat" state when the guy is literally on your property?
Close the door and call the cops, I suppose.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat May 15, 2021 6:54 pm

>duty to run like a bitch
Didn’t realize what a whipped state Arkansas was.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat May 15, 2021 6:56 pm

Ohio Chads have stand your ground, we can't stop winning.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat May 15, 2021 7:46 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 6:54 pm
>duty to run like a bitch
Didn’t realize what a whipped state Arkansas was.
It's sad really. Boogie had a shit ton of fanboys that kept going "CASTLE DOCTRINE!" and "STAND YOUR GROUND!" and I kept going "Did you READ the statute?"