80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

McGinnis

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by McGinnis » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:36 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:30 pm
Except diabetes, that he will never admit having.
At his weight one would think that it's just assumed

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:46 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:36 pm
At his weight one would think that it's just assumed
And yet the beetus is one of these things a lot of landwhales will never directly admit having.

I'd say it's mostly because they don't want to actually change their diet, and continuing to eat sugary junk while your audience knows you have beetus would make their lifestyle an even more obvious suicide in slow-motion.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:54 pm

A lifestyle akin to Nicholas Perry.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:48 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:58 am
If Boogie of all people survives this shit it's more proof that it was never worth all the hysteria
A lot of people have died (whenever from complications, or directly because of that, is meaningless) in my country, and we have decent healthcare in Czechia, unlike some of the streetshitter countries. I know it first hand, because I just happened to sell male fashion accessories at the time, and in a span of few months, we sold a lot of black ties. You can guess where this is going.

Fortunately, nowadays nobody really talks about it in my country anymore, because it's effect is minimal now, but there was a lot of dumb shit being said about coof from both sides.

Either way, if Booger actually has covid, it's likely one of the less dangerous strains and it's not going to work out. It never does with these fuckers. Total Cancer was absolute rarity when it comes to nobodies dying from random diseases. There were others, like Hellstink, but as long as they can afford decent healthcare, most of them sadly keep on going.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:00 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:48 pm
we have decent healthcare in Czechia, unlike some of the streetshitter countries
The streetshitter countries actually handled it well. Why? Because they were too poor to implement draconian lockdowns and restrictions and too poor to afford expensive treatment options like Remdesivir or covid vaccines, so they treated it with inexpensive conventional medicine that actually worked

Most of those people didn't die because covid is serious. Most of those people died because draconian government overreach killed them. Most governments denied them early treatment (like most diseases you have a better chance of surviving covid if you treat it early) and told them they should wait until they absolutely could not breathe any more before consulting a doctor or seeking any medical treatment. Of course, when they did that in most cases it was too late to help them.

You say you sold a lot of ties. How many of those ties did you sell because somebody missed their cancer screening and died? Or because somebody had a heart attack, ignored the symptoms because they were mild and didn't see a doctor because the authorities told people not to bother the health services unless it was a 'serious' emergency?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:26 pm

Plenty of people died in the beginning. Next to all of them old or already sick to begin with. Pneumonia has always been the old people killer number one and for some odd reason just about nobody had it but had the coof instead for about two years.
Curious, innit?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:13 pm

So he's getting roasted right now for his relationship with a 20 year old girl whom he met on Instagram. I don't even really care about that. I'm mostly disturbed by his need to broadcast it to the world.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:47 pm

A lunatic attention whore. This will go super well, I'm sure.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:37 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:13 pm
I'm mostly disturbed by his need to broadcast it to the world.
Must be in his "Let's flaunt my wealth" phase.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:49 pm

But he's supposedly broke. :roll:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!