Jim Spergling

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Jim Spergling

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:06 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:13 pm
I couldn't have anything to do with him being intentionally as off-putting and offensive as possible at all times, could it?
>Deliberately act like an asshole for years
>Become more and more deranged over time
>Intentionally foment controversy and say inflammatory shit whenever possible
>Accuse all who disagree with you of being bad actors/phobes/bigots
>Scream about violence against trans people because of some bideo jame that's not even remotely anti-trans
>People get annoyed and start leaving
>Make more drama videos screaming about the people leaving

I mean, Jim's been a lolcow for a while now. But I do think there's a calculated element to this. He probably believes, like Anita, that there's no such thing as bad publicity. He milked the fuck out of that digital homicide thing when that was happening, as he has done for every bit of drama he's been involved with online.

He tried being offensive and he tried dressing like a clown. Now he's added dressing like a woman and shilling his wrestling gigs. He'll do or say anything for attention.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:57 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:06 pm
He'll do or say anything for attention.
I hope livestreaming his suicide is next.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:03 pm

His wrestling stuff must also be hurting his views in more ways than one. Since that shit is not segregated in its own channel, the almighty YT algorithm probably doesn't know what to classify his main channel as (besides "cancer", of course).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:53 pm

Of course it's calculated. In his mind, that shit has worked fine for over a decade. He's still more than well off as well. But I don't think he can ever regain his momentum or even stop the decline.
I can't wait to see what a broke, washed up loser he will be in ten years - if his heart doesn't give out before that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:21 am

Hilarious if true. So Jim didn't even have friends or groupies or whatever to take him to his dumb-as-fuck wrassle wrassle events. I guess he was just using a fucking underpaid employee!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:37 am

That editor definitely did get fired. Of course, Spergling was saying he was abusive but most people seem to side with the editor here.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:13 am

Love how the Twitter shitposter deliberately chose to misgender Jimbo but carefully raped the english language with they/them for the fired editor. Chances are because 'they' chose to work for this faggot that its also a faggot :3
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:33 am

Maybe "they/them" are the employees pronouns ;)
Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:37 am
That editor definitely did get fired. Of course, Spergling was saying he was abusive but most people seem to side with the editor here.
That was probably just the tip of the iceberg. Working under this fat freak must've been a waking nightmare.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:45 am

Here is a new drama the motherfucker desired so badly. I bet this is actually his end goal, to stop talking about those boring video games (especially since he just repeats shit he said 10 years ago, or simply reads news) and focus purely on becoming z Z-tier list "celebrity" that lives just from outrage. Except nobody will care about the fatso.

The editor can eat shit, this is what you get for siding with a degenerate. BTW, what the hell, Jimbo is self-proclaimed communist now? I guess it makes sense, since all those trannies and hardcore leftists are commies, and at this point, it's just a word without any real meaning, I know some members of communist party in my country, who are quite successful businessmen, and you know, if communism is known for one thing, it's about how supportive it is to businesses controlled by individuals.
wulfenlord wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:13 am
raped the english language with they/them for the fired editor
I was under the impression that it's fine to just write "they", if you're putting emphasis on one entity in a sentence (Spergling in this case) and the other one is secondary. Does that sound off? I'm asking simply as a foreigner, because I can't really tell if this comes off as "wrong", and I'm not talking about "muh pronouns".

It could be an issue for me, because in my native tongue, we use "they" as a way of formal talk, when you don't know somebody well, you address them in plural (it's weird if you're not used to that), while in English, you just use surname I guess, but otherwise there doesn't seem to be any difference between formal and informal speech.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:18 am

"They" is also used as a gender-neutral pronoun in Business English (because Heaven forbid if you're talking about someone without being as indirect as possible).
The usage in this tweet might be an attempt to "protect" the identity of the editor. Then again the same tweet also "deadgenders" Jim, so wtf do I know about how serious that tweet is.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:45 am
The editor can eat shit, this is what you get for siding with a degenerate. BTW, what the hell, Jimbo is self-proclaimed communist now? I guess it makes sense, since all those trannies and hardcore leftists are commies, and at this point, it's just a word without any real meaning, I know some members of communist party in my country, who are quite successful businessmen, and you know, if communism is known for one thing, it's about how supportive it is to businesses controlled by individuals.
"Communist" is just a label people use to show that they're on the right side of history. It has no other meaning, which is why you can have self-proclaimed anarcho-commies who want you to pay money to their capitalistic Kickstarter project.
-Yours Truly