Jim Spergling

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Jim Spergling

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:00 pm

I thinks it's just people accidentally looking into the subscription box and discovering they are still subbed to a channel they haven't watched in years.

Besides his grotesque appearance these days, looking like Baron Harkonnen after being fired by cannon through a costume thrift store, he's stale as fuck.

He used to be an overly arrogant asshole that doesn't mince words about vidya. There was and still is a market for that.
But the illusion that the arrogance was partly an act has vanished and he doesn't have any interesting takes whatsoever anymore. That is if he even bothers talking about vidya.

I bet the embarrassing wrasslin' nonsense is another thing most people don't want to be greeted with on their YT startpage.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:49 pm

There's truth to the notion that posting more videos will reduce rather than increase your sub count, particularly for old youtubers. If you post once or twice every six months, it's likely even someone who has outgrown your content will stay subbed if they were previously. Since you aren't really affecting their sub box. But if you post weekly or daily, then you'll probably drive away all but the most ardent fans. They may even still watch, but decide to unsub because they don't like how their sub box is looking.

I do think Spergling jumped the shark. There was plausible deniability with Spergling's "persona" when he first started. Someone could be fooled into thinking he was more normal than a movieblob, DSP or Wings. That he was more of a Jeff Gerstmann (sp) type, rather than full-on lolcow. But his behavior has become more unhinged the longer he's been around as a interior crocodile-alligator. He still talks about the same shit (mainly the greedy state of the industry,) but now he's interspersed more sjw polidicks talk and his format for presenting this same information has become more and more intolerable.

Whatever you want to say, there is a way to say it more assholeish vs less assholeish (the irony of pointing that out on DHI). Spergeling always goes for the maximum degree of overconfident, egotistical asshole. His videos come to resemble preachments on the evils of sin more than discussions of the video game industry.

And nobody wants to be preached to by a fat clown who's trying to wear his wife's skin.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:27 pm

People also don't like fetishists being too open about their sexual perversions.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:27 pm
People also don't like fetishists being too open about their sexual perversions.
Is that why I don't get >>(You)'s when I post about jamming things up my ass and masturbating in public?
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:15 pm

I don't know, but that's still not as bad as whatever fetish the fat fuck is presenting.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:00 am

Saw a photo of this - whatever this thing is and my eyes fucking bled out.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:43 pm

So apparently he's such an attention whore that he uploaded a video celebrating his sub count falling under 800k. This totally doesn't bother him at all :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:17 pm

Yeah, and it's apparently like 30 minutes of him just ranting about transphobes. Fatso has completely lost it.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:13 pm

I couldn't have anything to do with him being intentionally as off-putting and offensive as possible at all times, could it?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:09 am

Lol. Cope up the ass. Like Ethan Ralph bragging that he lost thousands of viewers because he got a small group of suckers donating to him.