Jim Spergling

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Jim Spergling

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:59 am

Since you fuckers brought the editing up multiple times, against my better judgement, I have decided to skim through an episode of his dumb shit for the first time in probably over 5 years. With muted audio, of course, I am not ready. And oh god. This isn't even funny.

Seeing this creep, who resembles my demented grandma with lipstick smeared over his lips like a serial killer, is somehow made even worse when muted, because then you start focusing on his facial expressions, and... just fucking hell. I've looked at what is actually being done as far as editing goes, and yeah, there are tons of clips inserted through that will take time, no matter what, because unless you have magically everything prepared from some huge collection, you're going to need to gather this shit.

The sad reality of editing is, that the entire process is time consuming, even if you're doing some basic shit, because getting the material to use takes just as much, if not more time than the actual editing.

So, my venture into Trannyverse was horrible, but regardless of how much I despise Spergling, I absolutely understand that he wants to have a drone that can edit for him. Because this is soul-sucking grind, there is no creativity in it, and because it needs to be done in bulk, it looks like dog shit - how could you have any pride for what you've done? If you absolutely insist on having this scatterbrained editing style, where something needs to pop up on the screen every 5 seconds (in a weekly video), you either need to be very dedicated sperg yourself, of you need a cuck slave that will work minimum wage and do this for you.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:29 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:59 am
a cuck slave that will work minimum wage
>imblying most INs would pay any amount of money at all, rather than scamming interns for "exposure"

I find it mega hilarious that this fat clown who claims to hate capitalism soooo much is ripping off people less fortunate (but with a greater work ethic) than himself for his own profit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:33 am

Apparently he and the editor where living under the same roof, so that guy was likely more of a house serf/slave than anything else.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:29 am

Just like Boogie! What is it with INs and abusing their roommates for free labor?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome