DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Complicity » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:23 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:08 pm
Pretty difficult with how hideous Souls characters tend to be. Not kawaii at all.
Elden Reddit changed the game more than Fury Road in that regard:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:28 pm

How about an entry where dying makes you more furry?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:19 pm

After every death, your body slowly grows more blubbery and rotund due to the effects of putrefaction & you gain new abilities such as spewing noxious gas from your orifices.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:40 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:11 pm
All medieval fantasy gayms end with you in a helmet, rendering all that precious facial customiation moot.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:16 am
Deaths before Anor Londo are fairly rare for me anyway.
Stupid fucking rooftop snipers.
I was thinking of the famous Wombo and Combo noob trap 2vs1 boss. I usually lose a life to wheel skellingtens in the painted world too. Sen's Fortress (just prior) can also take a life easily if you're going for all the treasure.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:51 am

Smounstein & Orgh are overrated, and I found the skellingtons to be perfectly survivable if you know where the block button is.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:10 pm

But DSP CAN'T BLOCK!
I believe on his very first time in DS1 he summoned every available (NPC) phantom to beat Orny & Cunt because I've never seen any fail compilations of him trying to defeat them.
Think what you want about DS2 but the series really needs more bosses like Looking Glass Knight (or failing that, Old Monk).
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:27 pm

I beat those faggots solo because the one time I used a phantom that guy got killed instantly.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:52 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:51 am
Smounstein & Orgh are overrated, and I found the skellingtons to be perfectly survivable if you know where the block button is.
The skellingtens sometimes meme you even when you're blocking. If they manage to wedge you into a corner, they have this thing where the wheelspin hits on every single frame (or it feels like that.) It drains your stamina instantly and then kills you. If you stay away from corners then this usually doesn't happen, but there are a couple of spots where you can get memed. Sometimes a skelly will hit you from behind and stunlock you for an entire lifebar, while other times you'll get knocked away and take almost no damage. Painted World probably has the meanest wheel skelly spawn location too.

Unga and Bunga aren't too bad, but new players fighting them without summons will have a rough time if they haven't learned how to use the lock-on camera to watch two enemies at the same time.

The ones that surprise me when I hear about dsp or some other scrub dying to them are the super easy bosses like Cleric Beast. Unlock your camera and you can dance on top of him while he's unable to /cope
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:05 am

>Cleric Beast

What's next? The Druid Monster? The Wizard Creature?
-Yours Truly

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:32 am

I dunno, Cleric beast isn't the most unusual boss name in Bloodbahrne, I feel. I like Ebrietas because it reminds me of sobriety (which I don't have).

DSP is showing that constant lock on for giant bosses isn't always such a good idea as the camera always pans way up and he whines "CAN'T SEE" and panic rolls into a corner and then cusses out the developers for intentionally putting a tree or rock in this place just to get him killed.
Expert Dark Souls player, dood.
It's a trap!