DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:26 am

He'll blow up at some point. If DSP has finally learned damage control at the age of nearly 40 I'd be astonished.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:04 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:26 am
He'll blow up at some point. If DSP has finally learned damage control at the age of nearly 40 I'd be astonished.
He'll wait until he thinks its safe to discuss, and then one day, out of nowhere, on a slow stream he'll just go nuclear and scream about trolls hacking his bank info and ruining his life. Wait and see if it doesn't happen. Wouldn't be surprised either if he contacted his lawyer and tried to cease and desist the bank info that shows his gambling addiction and gin consumption.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:55 pm

I see he's taken Kat's advice again and just STFU about this shit.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:01 pm

Never trust an IN when he goes "This is the last time I will address this". They might be able to suppress their impotent rage, but only for so long.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:08 pm

All these years I thought DSP was simply a retard. Turns out he's an alcoholic retard. His stupidity is probably partially induced by the massive amounts of booze damaging his brain cells

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:25 pm

He's talked about having a gambling problem many years ago. He's just rationalizing to himself that gachashit is somehow something different.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:11 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:49 pm
"Well done, you're so skilled at social engineering! *snort* You're the best! You're so good! You social engineered my social security number and used it to access my bank account. Yes. Well done. You're so good."
*stands up and sarcastically applauds for a full minute*
Don't tell me there is no such thing as passwords or two-factor authentication in burgerland. I'm missing the full picture, but somebody just hacked his bank account to look into it, right? Please, don't tell me that somehow, you can look this shit up publically if you have the social security number (whatever the fuck that is), please don't tell me that's a thing in burgerland...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:58 am

They hacked into it by guessing the password. I thought I already explained that what they did was super illegal and they did it anyway because dsp sperges are hopeless.

But the best part about that is, because it was illegal, the information they got is almost certainly true. It's a win-win for shitposters like us. We benefit from the leaks because we can laugh at the info, but can't be held liable for what some idiot does.

That said, you probably shouldn't upload any of it to DHI. I doubt the pigroach can SLAPP suit anyone, but you never know which autistic paypig will try that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:20 am

In here two-factor auth is required for web-bank and I'm not sure it can be even turned off.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:24 am

Probably required a password and a "memorable information" and the pigroach still uses the same password/meminfo across multiple sites.