Post by McGinnis » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:09 pm

Really upsetting the autists today. I like it

Credo in Deum

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:44 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:09 pm
Really upsetting the autists today. I like it
Of course you do because that's what you been doing with DSP for quite some time :lol:
based on your reaction to the second post you are one of those 3 people :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
McGinnis wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:31 pm
Credo in Tedium needs to get back on his meds and off our fucking forum, that's your TL;DR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CyZYu85nzM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOPrvUpkdwE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSyVF56pjio

THEKINGOFDIVASVLOGS has stopped making content and most likely stopped following DSP
Baxter Zevchenko said in his addendum video he is insecure and doesn't even fully believe in what he said
that leaves only you

Steve of the Dead = McGinnis
Yo. I do a bunch of Psychology-related videos, a lot related to DarksydePhil but also some about more general psychology stuff, some video essays, and every now and then videos of me playing games with either TFU or Nidge. Thanks for checking my shit out, and big ups!
you also seem to love to pose as a person who is knowledgeable about psychology even though you can't get the most basic of things right like that such a test is not designed to be applied to other people

any therapist that hands out a questionnaire to determine if a patient has depression would never fill it out himself because those are self tests or whatever you wanna call them

they become completely useless if the therapist fills them out on behalf of the patient and only a complete fucking moron or someone like you who is a covert narc would do it and apply it to someone else

it seems towards the end of the video you did the same thing to that fat women

maybe you can explain your autism and how it works so I can understand how you filled out a test with Phil when he wasn't present :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Doing a Narcissism test with DarksydePhil
I'm pretty sure this video would not hold up in court if DSP sued you and I think he should
it's also done in a malicious way, unlike the other 2 videos, not in a way to help someone
it's also unlike when people made fun of DSP in the past
I'm pretty sure you aren't actually a dumbass but applied this test on purpose to him even when knowing better
lets hope you better not work in some field that involves treating people like a psychologist or psychotherapist
your going to lose your license or whatever they call it to pursue & exercise your job for abusing an old man who is bad at video games to boost your ego and channel :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:05 am

That's some faggotry, right there.
I'm pretty sure this video would not hold up in court if DSP sued you and I think he should
Bitch, do you even know where you are? I should ban you for encouraging frivolous lawsuits on a shitposting forum of all places. You realize your dumb ass could go to court just as easily based on the stupid, likely false shit you say here?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:09 am

Pretty sure we lost our glowniggers some time ago.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:57 am

Credo in Deum wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:44 pm
>all that shit
Some advice for you, my autistic friend: be good, be brief, be gone. Or, in your case, just be gone

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:59 am

Brevity is the spice of life, after all.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:32 am

Seeking sense in a Schwurbel Te Deum post...

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:46 am

DSP should definitely sue whoever for whatever. Maybe that would make him funny to follow again. Current Year Pigroach is just boring.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:48 am

Spending money on lawyers is money he can't spend on wrasslin' pictures.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:29 am

There's a reason he hasn't sued anyone. Everything would come out in discovery. It's the same reason he's never shown his phone to "prove" he doesn't have wwe champions installed.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome