DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:50 am

Ha ha, he fiends while streaming? I guess that's another reason he loves those walking simulators so much. More time for pulls to piss away the donations ASAP. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:38 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:16 am
And yet he still making around $10k/month from a selective group of retards. During a recession and inflationary economic crisis no less. I'll never understand DSP's whales.
There's nothing to understand. DSP detractor "community" faggots are always asking this question as if there's some big reason that will unlock the key to removing his whale support.

There isn't. The world is full of idiots, gullible idiots, wheelchairs and legit autists. There are only a few whales doing the big whaling on DSP. Each of them is a lolcow unto themselves. Many of them are failed e-celebs and attention whores who thrive off the drama DSP fosters.

Nothing DSP says or does can ever drive the whales away, because the whales aren't whaling for DSP. They're whaling for themselves. DSP is a means for them to get attention, validation and drama to fill their whalechair lives with. It's really not complicated.

When I see whales tipping him thousands, I laugh. It's all going into the bottomless hole of WWE mobage. DSP is still eternally miserable, because the majority of his cash is funneled into addictions (booze, gambling) and he still has to beg every day for more. While offering ever-more-humiliating cash incentives.

DSP's stream viewership has been absolutely tanking, as well. I'd say an average number for his nu-streams is 200 viewers. 200. Reminder: He flipped his shit on Pokemon Moon because "only" 400 people were watching. Some days he gets less than 200 viewers. He's convinced himself it doesn't matter because the 3 or so whales are still whaling. We'll see if that lasts. Because DSP truly has no plan except to beg until he dies. He will never, ever willingly get a real job again. :lol: A real job couldn't support his scopely gambling habits anyway. Or his drinking hours. So he'll be 75 and still begging on the internet. Do you really think anyone will care about a 75 year old beggar? Ha. I want to see it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:40 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:50 am
Ha ha, he fiends while streaming? I guess that's another reason he loves those walking simulators so much. More time for pulls to piss away the donations ASAP. :lol:
I've noticed he's been moving away from gaming and towards lazy(er) "react" shit too. More time for him to "check his emails" on his phone while the stream is running.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:51 pm

I bet his reactions are about as authentic as in that moment he """accidentally""" found a fake wall in Dork Souls :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:51 pm
I bet his reactions are about as authentic as in that moment he """accidentally""" found a fake wall in Dork Souls :roll:
He pre-watches the video before he reacts to it to make sure there's nothing in there that could conceivably put him on the spot.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:24 pm

I wonder what he is going to bullshit Mama Burnell with when his "two pronged 10 years plan" runs out and he is still doing what he has been doing since the beginning of his multi-decade begacy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:21 pm

The guy is so sheltered at this point that his social skills, which were never all that great to begin with, have deteriorated entirely.
All his life is gambling, begging, being angry and jealous and saying the same fucking stuff to Kat every single day when they talk for a few minutes.

Being mad about two or three retarded whales supplying him is silly. I stead, you should be glad you're not him. What a boring existence. Some 9 to 5 office drone lives a more fulfilling life.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:41 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:24 pm
I wonder what he is going to bullshit Mama Burnell with when his "two pronged 10 years plan" runs out and he is still doing what he has been doing since the beginning of his multi-decade begacy.
His fans tried to get him to address this and he's said that the 10 year plan is basically null and void now "bcuz muh covid changed everything dood." Then he banned people who brought it up again.

He never had any intention to get a real job and he knows it. Nice job scamming his momma out of $6000.
RAPEMAN wrote:

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:02 pm

I mean, let's be honest, his momma has to realise by now that she raised a fucking failure so I doubt she's surprised

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:41 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:24 pm
His fans tried to get him to address this and he's said that the 10 year plan is basically null and void now "bcuz muh covid changed everything dood." Then he banned people who brought it up again.

He never had any intention to get a real job and he knows it. Nice job scamming his momma out of $6000.
I didn't know that. Jeez, what a scumbag. But you're absolutely right, from day one he had no intention of quitting the grift. And you know what? Despite all that, he could be set up for life, if he lived a frugal life and invested wisely. Even if his whales quit him tomorrow, he'd be in good shape to make them tractors to seethe cope and dilate. But his own stupidity put him in constant risk of jeopardy if something happens to his usual whales.