DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:27 pm

2.4. Violations. If you violate this Agreement, the Terms of Service or the Bits Acceptable Use Policy, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us, we reserve the right to withhold (and you agree you will not be eligible to receive) Program Fees otherwise payable to you under this Agreement, whether or not directly related to such violation.

From the Twitch partner agreement via the farms. This little clause means Phil won't be getting his next Twitch check. They have the right to withhold money from bits and subs. Has this been a good month for him sub/bitch here wise until now? There's a spicy chimpout coming soon if so.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:28 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:15 pm
You pay $20 in real money to get $10 worth of bits. Twitch gets 50% from the top, unless that has changed or you're purchasing in a bundle or something. I dunno, maybe it is 30%. This shit is too gay for me to remember.

I do know that twitch gets 50% of every tier 1 sub. You pay $5 for a sub, twitch gets 2.50
Remember how triggered everyone got when Patreon tried to raise their share to a comparable level?

Though I think they went through with it, though with a special clause for the existing users or something. That's when people on twitter went all "Join Patreon ASAP!!!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:08 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:32 am
If my lore is correct he was only one of the most subbed to streamers for a very brief time, and even then it was only tier 3 subs.
Yeah, you're right. That's what it was. Most Tier 3 subs.
It didn't last long but considering that he has always been far from breaking 1k viewers regularly it's crazy that he ever even got there.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:09 am

DSP was recently gifted a ton of subs from his current whale: onlyicedcoffee. Basically the new king tut or swagginz or whoever that scandi cuck was before them. So yes, him losing his twitch payday is gonna sting. I don't know what spicy chimpout you're waiting for, considering he's been chimping out hard in the last few days. I listened to about five minutes of prestream today and the whole thing was a chimpout. He was screaming he'd ban anyone who mentioned paypal tips containing personal information.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:26 am

He might be doing better for now, with these whales making up the differences of lost bitcheers on paymetons and in tips, meaning he's looking about the same sum WITHOUT giving Twitch their cut.
Now the somewhat interesting question is, can their disability fund money keep a middle-aged bum afloat indefinitely?
It was probably always a bit difficult for him to get new audiences since he tends to overreact with the banning of people even asking innocuous questions (like "Can you please not snort into the mic"), and I've seen on Twitch many people dismiss a channel right out which doesn't have the usual money-throwing mechanics in place, regardless of 'kahntent' or streamer.
This is a big part of why Twitch's predatory money making method works: The idiots who use it WANT this. Must be something like you put money in, funny streamer mans / sluttly streamer ho say their name, and funny sound and flashy image happens. Some kind of stimulus to their primitive monkey brains and they feel good for a while. Or so I assume anyway. Guess that's why it's so many autists and mentally disabled people on there.
Otherwise, why not just buy drugs instead. I bet most shady dealers are still more deserving of that money than the average streamer asshole.
Anyway- I think some of his larger viewers already said they wouldn't follow Pigman off of Twitch, others who used to cheer etc refuse to just tip or give on Patreein (and got subsequently banned), so I assume that might spell at least some trouble.
It's a trap!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:01 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:09 am
I don't know what spicy chimpout you're waiting for, considering he's been chimping out hard in the last few days.
Nigga I ain't watching that shit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:23 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:09 am
DSP was recently gifted a ton of subs from his current whale: onlyicedcoffee
Could it always be the same autist under different names? I find it bizzare that conveniently, he always finds a new paypig supreme, after the last one fucks off, after giving him thousands and thousands of dollars (just the idea of someone else giving that amount of money for absolutely nothing is making me gag).

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:35 am

Newhalf wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:26 am
Otherwise, why not just buy drugs instead. I bet most shady dealers are still more deserving of that money than the average streamer asshole.
But drugs won't cause senpai to notice you.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:18 am

Some working theories say that it could often be the same person under different name. People that never worked a day in their life should never get monetary gibs since they cannot grasp the value of money and spend it on idiots like Darksy.
It's a trap!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:21 am

So someone made DSP in Rimworld and it's pretty accurate, he's even using clips of DPS talking about his childhood to make the character properly :lol:

I would say these traits are accurate:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.