Post by Kama » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:03 am

ebin namefag wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:48 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:21 am
Kama wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:33 am
Phil should have teamed up with him to discuss gay sweaty men
That would have led to wrassle wrassle butt sex followed by Phil becoming a happily-married, openly gay and proud man. Would have turned his life around dood.

I know NPD accounts for most of his toxic shithead behavior, but sometimes I wonder if he really does need to just come out of the closet. Maybe it would improve his mood.
Some homos can't handle being out of the closet. I don't think Fill could. Nothing would really change. At minimum I see him doing the Fez Whatley thing of never leaving the Wakhando (like he does now) and never losing his gay virginity. There's no happy marriage for Fill in any reality.
Wouldn’t being an alphabet faggot be a total benefit to him and his business in current year

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:38 am

Lots of things would. Not being a ragequitting asshole, going full on fitan gaems, complaining less, not being such a lazy faggot, quit gambling and so on.
But his ego is an immovable object.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:26 am

Kama wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:42 pm
His whole commentary has always been about dicks and balls, and liking dicks in his ass. I’m pretty sure he’s not just saying that to be an angry video game nerd rip off.. still won’t explain why he’s married the horse face, though, when he could have married the panda who was way more attractive looking. I mean, especially if he is gay, but only got married so people wouldn’t suspect or something.
He didn't have a choice in that matter. She left after he treated her like shit (how he treats everyone.) Fat Khet was a rebound and a desperate attempt to acquire a beard so he could dunk on strangers online.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:15 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:26 am
Kama wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:42 pm
His whole commentary has always been about dicks and balls, and liking dicks in his ass. I’m pretty sure he’s not just saying that to be an angry video game nerd rip off.. still won’t explain why he’s married the horse face, though, when he could have married the panda who was way more attractive looking. I mean, especially if he is gay, but only got married so people wouldn’t suspect or something.
He didn't have a choice in that matter. She left after he treated her like shit (how he treats everyone.) Fat Khet was a rebound and a desperate attempt to acquire a beard so he could dunk on strangers online.
Except PandaLee wanted to marry him and only finally left because Phil outright said he never wanted to get married for financial reasons

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:24 pm

Watch only with adblock so he doesn't get money. One of his most hilarious videos in a long time. He's so drunk and bitter throughout this video. :lol: He hates anybody with more success and money than himself. Makes up a million excuses to shit on Mr. Beast. Calls organic food a conspiracy theory. Shills Hershey bars. :lol:
Except PandaLee wanted to marry him and only finally left because Phil outright said he never wanted to get married for financial reasons
Uhhh... WRONG!

He actually did get engaged to her (in the most unromantic terms possible) as a trick to try to keep her from leaving his ass. She moved out suddenly (leaving all her shit behind) almost immediately after the Hospital video. I think it's pretty obvious that was a major trigger for Panda getting her life turned around.

DSP didn't want to marry Khet either, btw. He only did that because his momma attached it as a condition to giving him $6000. If you think the pigroach has any limits to what he'd do for $6000, you're smoking crack. :lol: That whole trip to CT was quid pro quo. In exchange for getting married in front of his parents, they agreed to pay for the trip down, the El Cheapo wedding and a cash loan of $6k that Phil obtained under pretext of using it to pay back taxes.... Which he's still paying on AFAIK. 8-)

DSP is locked into his relationship with Khet now. He has to pignosis himself to believe he's happy. If he divorces her, she can sue for half his shit. He knows damn well that his income alone would be worth her taking him to divorce court, even if he spends his money as soon as he gets it. Imagine if DSP had to send Khet 50% of his stream income for years after a divorce! He'd hate it so much! That's why he's never going to leave her.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:25 pm

>only with adblock
Oh, don't you worry. I only turn it off to support The Lightbringer (tm) ;)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:37 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:24 pm

Watch only with adblock so he doesn't get money. One of his most hilarious videos in a long time. He's so drunk and bitter throughout this video. :lol: He hates anybody with more success and money than himself. Makes up a million excuses to shit on Mr. Beast. Calls organic food a conspiracy theory. Shills Hershey bars. :lol:
Uhhh... WRONG!

He actually did get engaged to her (in the most unromantic terms possible) as a trick to try to keep her from leaving his ass. She moved out suddenly (leaving all her shit behind) almost immediately after the Hospital video. I think it's pretty obvious that was a major trigger for Panda getting her life turned around.

DSP didn't want to marry Khet either, btw. He only did that because his momma attached it as a condition to giving him $6000. If you think the pigroach has any limits to what he'd do for $6000, you're smoking crack. :lol: That whole trip to CT was quid pro quo. In exchange for getting married in front of his parents, they agreed to pay for the trip down, the El Cheapo wedding and a cash loan of $6k that Phil obtained under pretext of using it to pay back taxes.... Which he's still paying on AFAIK. 8-)

DSP is locked into his relationship with Khet now. He has to pignosis himself to believe he's happy. If he divorces her, she can sue for half his shit. He knows damn well that his income alone would be worth her taking him to divorce court, even if he spends his money as soon as he gets it. Imagine if DSP had to send Khet 50% of his stream income for years after a divorce! He'd hate it so much! That's why he's never going to leave her.
Never said he didn’t agree to Panda’s engagement just to keep her around. But he was never going to marry her. I’m pretty sure a big reason was cause he didn’t wanna be liable for half his shit potentially being hers

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:58 pm

But now he's done that with khet dood! It's greed! It's Gree-Greed is MASSIVELY strong! I have no fucking self control!
RAPEMAN wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:41 pm

His Mom-Wife lays him constantly, dood.

rabidtictac