DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:32 pm

He could've been all set by now had he not pissed away all that money to begin with. That, plus being a sensitive idiot.

People call LTG the black DSP but that's unfair. LTG knew how to profit from his notoriety. Fill is a bumbling idiot that doesn't realize he's years late to become a family friendly, chill streamer.
He's just boring and irrelevant now and will still be the punchline among streamers for years to come. Should've gone full heel and grifter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:31 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:46 am

I know what you're thinking, which is "NO SHIT", and well.. yeah..
Also I haven't even nearly watched ALL of this because, fuckit.. but since narcissism is kind of the theme of most INs, I found the intro interesting at least.
TLDR: I think Phil deals with Antisocial Personality Disorder with the subtype Reputation-Defending
I don't think DSP is covert and he also doesn't show enough pronounced signs to be NPD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxyelbHiLJ0 (german)

The video doesn't makes sense. I only skimmed through but there is a big error in the video. At 24 it claims Phil shows signs of LFT and then the women talks about something else entirely with random clips of Phil being frustrated added. Not only does his LFT not hail from NPD, if he has it, but there is also signs that Phil has HFT problems.

In the Bloodborne DLC when Phil fights Ludwig for like 3 hours and 60 deaths he shows signs of HFT. That might mean he is bi-polar on top of the other things and his LFT and HFT switches in a cycle together with his bipolar cycle. At the very least he seems to be manic/hypomanic.

His problems stem from something else and it's very obvious if you watched DSP over the years.
Even his friends complained about his spending habits (figurines), they did not recognize it as impulsive spending but Phil trying to slight them.

It seems ADP is so unrecognizable that it only gets diagnosed when the person engages in criminal activity due to impulsivity and addiction. It falsely skews ADP towards being a criminal type disorder. ADP needs to be split into civilian and criminal respectively with a connection between the two.
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
I think you will have an easier time if you use this as a template. I'm not gonna bother filling stuff into the first picture since it's impossible to properly diagnose Phil without rewatching millions of videos and closely reexamining them. That's not something a single person is capable of. You would need an entire company with wageslaves to do that. But you get the gist of it since everybody knows that Phil has an impulsive spending problem and doesn't learn from mistakes.

The last picture is very unfinished and has errors, I can't be bothered to try and figure out how exactly all the things work together :lol:

The second picture is just the different planes of realities people scoot around on, for example the pro-DSP people, which are called paypigs by the anti-DSP people and others, are in Cluster C (dependent, avoidant, obsessive)

The anti-DSP people are in Cluster B like Phil and that is one of the reasons he has so many detractors. They are also the ones that make the cover narc videos about Phil and get things wrong because they are low in reason and dislike the blue people. They care more about making flashy videos, since they are creative, and try to hurt Phil. Anything they show in the videos is going to be skewed towards reaching the covert Narc diagnosis. I don't think this is how you help someone.

dark-DSP is pretty obvious and is basically foxdickfarms, confused-DSP is Cluster A and I don't think it exists anywhere together with light-DSP

unless you step out of the cycle of RP (Reputation Defending) you are not gonna be able to tell what is going on
I like you Phil, I hope you get better and go to a therapist :oops: :oops:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:40 am

Now I want someone to defend a PhD thesis in Psychology about DSP, Pignosis, and the Autism Vortex around him.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:13 am

>DSP might be a narc fuck

You don't say?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:13 am
>DSP might be a narc fuck

You don't say?!
I don't think he is. It does make sense what they are saying but they are projecting. I couldn't tell where it belongs at first but after I saw that image again it all started to make sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CyZYu85nzM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOPrvUpkdwE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSyVF56pjio
SpoilerShow

Stop Projecting Onto Others:
https://www.aconsciousrethink.com/5409/ ... to-others/

There is an entire subreddit dedicated to these kinds of people
https://www.reddit.com/r/NarcissisticAbuse/

if you read the title in a literal way and everything they say you start to notice it, they are abusive towards and label others as narcs even though when the other real or imagined person is not and go around the world with that assumption
they build their partner up to flee and not confront their own problems

the mistake this guy made is that he assumes they are compatible but they aren't because the graph he made only describes the inner world of a single person, the co-narc, it doesn't describe a social context (relationship narcissism has to itself and the people in a relationship have as a consequence of that)

in a social context the narcissist and the co-narcissist are incompatible because they are both dominant with the co-narc just expressing it differently

this problem exists because there are not enough words to describe this so you get confused and therapists don't look at the social context outside of their own field but at a single person, relationship or groups

in general you could say that compatible narcissism is not toxic but incompatible narcissism is and is also what creates the problem in the relationship if they are forced together (relationship narcissism) which is different from a Co-Narc seeking a relationship with a non-narc person (no relationship narcissism) because then the narcissism is solely a problem of the co-narc and not the other person

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:03 pm

...TL;DR?
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:15 pm

There is no tl;dr. Only despair.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:16 pm

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:03 pm
...TL;DR?
Philbert is a deranged autistic fuck and so are the people who orbit him, wheelchairs and detractors alike.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:31 pm

...TL;DR?
Credo in Tedium needs to get back on his meds and off our fucking forum, that's your TL;DR

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:37 pm

This guy might actually be someone who suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder and it's covert
is this the guy that made the animated DSP hospital videos?
I never seen someone that lacks so much self awareness and revels in it :lol:
SpoilerShow
McGinnis wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:31 pm
...TL;DR?
Credo in Tedium needs to get back on his meds and off our fucking forum, that's your TL;DR
I was longer than you here, who are you even? :lol: :lol:
if you don't have anything to say about the topic then don't talk at all

the TLDR is written right at the top
I think YOU are the one that needs to take his meds you autistic retard :mrgreen:

as long as Poonnoo doesn't delete my account I feel compelled to come back and will annoy you