Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:45 pm
How many Asian men have jungle fever?
I assume very few. The important question is who'd marry one. Sounds like social suicide in Japan. More so one that can't even speak Japanese.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:24 pm
She's between a rock and a hard place. She has a fetish for Asian men and thought that if she moved to Japan, the only avenue for that being an English tutor, she would quickly meet one willing to marry her.
Reality dashed those dreams. Now, where to? Eventually, that job will run out and she will have to go back to the USA as an uglier, fatter version. The hope to yet find her Rice Romeo is the only thing she has to look forward to.
Oh, but that's not it at all. She could take or leave Asian guys, really.
What she truly wants is to BE Japanese.
She wants to be able to lay claim to that culture, heritage, and history. She wants to be part of the whole experience, community, and ethos of Japan. She probably grew up consuming Japanese entertainment, and wants to be in it, as opposed to watch it from the outside.
Going to Japan is part of the process, in her mind. Being desired by Japanese men, or rather being considered desirable by Japanese society is only a confirmation that she "got in".

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:45 pm
How many Asian men have jungle fever?
That's kind of the point of the analysis above. If she had a pretty face and a hot body, if she was young, agreeable, and culturally acclimated she'd have her pick of men, even in Japan. However, even aside from being Black, she lacks any of the traits that might make her attractive for men there.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:00 pm
I assume very few. The important question is who'd marry one. Sounds like social suicide in Japan. More so one that can't even speak Japanese.
Yes. I think she's right on the money saying she's a "2" in desirability.
Maybe a fat and ugly otaku might take her or a lonely old widower.

Maybe she could find a "Jigger" wannabe rapper, but I dunno if that's still a thing. Even if it is, it would only be in Tokyo. (Not sure where she lives.)
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:43 pm

She never said where she lives. She met this other YT nigress in some bumfuck city but I don't think that's where she lives. Certainly not Tokyo.

Kinda funny if she'd want to lay claim to the culture when there's so much she would love to change about it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:00 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:43 pm
She never said where she lives. She met this other YT nigress in some bumfuck city but I don't think that's where she lives. Certainly not Tokyo.

Kinda funny if she'd want to lay claim to the culture when there's so much she would love to change about it.
She almost certainly she doesn't really understand the culture. Her entire point of reference likely comes from watching anime, and the like. It's not unlike people who believe they know everything about American culture because the watch Hollywood movies.
Plus, you see this attitude all the time, from people who want to claim a foreign culture and heritage. Like a Guatemalan "immigrant" who professes to be as American as anyone descended from those who came in the Mayflower, while in practice doing everything they can to turn the U.S. into Guatemala 2.0.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:09 pm

But one would think she'd have seen a video about the reality of life in Japan. YouTube is flooded with those and even I have seen a few, despite not being interested in going there outside of maybe as a tourist.

Can someone really watch anime without seeing that otaku are viewed as pathetic losers?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:39 pm

For obvious reasons, number one being that tourists won't want to come there, it's not really brought up that they hate the shit out of niggers

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:41 pm

This is the same type of liberal trash that goes to the Middle East and winds up missing/raped/killed. Thinking that all we need is to give peace a chance and everyone will follow through.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:47 pm

Oh, that's a good idea. Send Goggles back to Africa so she can really belong among her own cultural background.