The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:41 pm

You've got to be an especially retarded faggot to buy those overpriced Blurays and merchandise. Naturally, they pander to those faggots. Hence the quality of shows taking a nosedive ever since the 80s.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 pm
Otaku are losers. Its a good thing I only watch anime to masturbate instead of for intellectual sustainance.
Their moeblob shit is not even good fapfuel

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:42 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 pm
Otaku are losers. Its a good thing I only watch anime to masturbate instead of for intellectual sustainance.
Their moeblob shit is not even good fapfuel
You're gay. Moe as fapbait is all that its good for.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:41 pm
You've got to be an especially retarded faggot to buy those overpriced Blurays and merchandise. Naturally, they pander to those faggots. Hence the quality of shows taking a nosedive ever since the 80s.
Home media is the primary reason why anime has gone to shit. Before home media it used to be that you'd only get one chance to animate something so you'd better get it right the first time. Now, because everything is pretty much guaranteed to come out on DVD they just say 'Animation errors? Shoddy animation work? Eh, we'll just fix it for the DVD'
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:44 pm
You're gay. Moe as fapbait is all that its good for.
I'm sorry I'm not into samey-looking little girls, like you

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:51 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:41 pm
Half true. But I'd argue most of the decline in quality in anime (both writing AND animation (Especially the animation) Took A Massive Blow as a result in the economic crash in the 90's in what is commonly referred to as the -
Bubble Economy!

Japan Used to be seen as another china as in they would make cheap shit that would break easily

Take This Joke here in the 3rd Back to the future movie:

Doc Brown (The one in 1955) was used to "Made in American Occupied Japan" post-world war 2 novelty trinkets, where as Marty is used to 1985 high-quality Japanese electronics, such as his Walkman (as seen in the first movie)

Everyone (Myself included) often mocks the Cheap as fuck animation Common in anime (Minimal Character animation, Characters often being still but only their mouths would move, etc.) But that wasn't the case in the 80's where they where seen as world leading superpower next to America and it was reflected in their media where their animation was on par with what you would see on any American Saturday morning cartoon.

Then the Crash and japan had to kiss all that money goodbye! The irony of it all is that japan went form making
cheap garbage, to Quality products, And then back to making shit lol

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:22 am

But muh OVAs compared to mass produced junk!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:48 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:22 am
But muh OVAs compared to mass produced junk!
M.D. Geist is the only good anime.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:05 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:51 am
where their animation was on par with what you would see on any American Saturday morning cartoon.
That's because they were the ones animating those Saturday morning cartoons.

The reason that stopped is because, like you said, Japanese economy crashed. American studios used to be able to get good exchange rates for high quality Japanese animation, but the economy crash meant the exchange were no longer so good, so they switched to using Koreans instead, whose currency allows for good exchange rates and who also don't really make cartoons for their own market, so it's easier for them to cheaply animate American shows

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:59 am

I meant to Mention that but I didn't want to make that any longer, so thanks for bring up!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:24 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:46 pm
Home media is the primary reason why anime has gone to shit. Before home media it used to be that you'd only get one chance to animate something so you'd better get it right the first time. Now, because everything is pretty much guaranteed to come out on DVD they just say 'Animation errors? Shoddy animation work? Eh, we'll just fix it for the DVD'
I wonder if this isekai haremshit was ever fixed for home video:

I think there's only so much you can fix about a waifu on a horse and a bloke on a chariot who are just trading blows while standing next to each other without moving an inch.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette