The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:24 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:33 am
You can tell this is bullshit because he's using a katana instead of his magic hammer.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:31 am
Is Kickassia worth watching just for Lee?
Kickassia is the most important piece of media regarding Lee lore, since it features his evolution from a 2D image into a full 3D being.
That you haven't already watched and memorized this movie just proves ones again how much of a fake fan you are.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:30 am

I already know all that! And Coleev said it's only semi-canon!
Lee in his rightful place as king of TGWTG.

Just finished the 4k version that's on Youtube. Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Doge must have
been a fan because Lee is featured quite heavily all things considered. His performance is oddly
quite sensual as he's dealing with all these new sensations of being 3D.

There's a lot of what could be considered fanservice, LordKat hit's on Lee a bit at the beginning
and Lee is caressing a news reporter who I don't recognize and a lot of Lee feeling himself:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
It's no wonder Dena snatched him up after seeing this. It'd be nice knowing how their courtship went,
and also their secret to a happy marriage, there's a lot I'd like to know. If I was in this film, I'd be drugged out
mindlessly dangling off his arm uwu

It's a shame he never went on to star in the follow up films but I guess Still Gaming never really had
much of a character or storyline elements beyond becoming 3D. Will have to check out the
anniversary brawl next when I have time.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:33 am

Imagine an alternate history where he did show up in those other movies, and where he had already transitioned into a VR waifu.
We could've had Coleev super-imposed over CA "movie" footage.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:10 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:05 am
Is this beaner actually being serious?
Of course he is. He's a literal mongoloid.
And he probably made up the whole thing; people like him run away and hide at the mere thought of being involved in a physical confrontation.
At least Brad tried to stand up against JudoJake.
What probably really happened was that the kids saw him once with his katana, and laughed in his face.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:24 am
You can tell this is bullshit because he's using a katana instead of his magic hammer.
On the contrary, the cheap weeb sword makes it all too real.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:28 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:18 pm
Fuck! I forgot all about that. I really wanted to read that garbage.
The asspats he got from claiming he was going to publish a book were enough for him, i guess.
pibbs wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:33 am
He thinks this post makes him look valiant or some shit.
Valiant, and quirky.
You know, like a character from Frens, The Buck Broken Theory or Fesh Cuck of Blair.
All of these terminally online leftists roleplay as those characters, because they believe it's how interesting people behave irl.
When dumbasses like Sarah Wilson and Orcril write shit like "a guy screamed UGLY! at me, and i stomped in his direction making him flee" or "i feel like working two days a week at best", the thought of looking like children, idiots, liars, and ungrateful leeches never crosses their minds.
They expect people to say "Oh, what a lovely goofball!"

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:38 pm

This fool actually believes the cartoons he watches. I mean, what's he going to do with a katana? This is fucking America and the dumbass is in the South. EVERYONE has a fucking gun.

Damn I really hope his anime addled brain has him Naruto run with katana swinging at some gangbangers and they just gun his pajama wearing clown ass down in the street.

PLEASE!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:15 pm

Some faggot Kel-Tec is no match for glorious Nippon steel folded over 1000 times.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:27 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:22 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:24 am
On the contrary, the cheap weeb sword makes it all too real.
That and the fact that it's a bunch of children. He wouldn't dare try and confront a bunch of adults, lest they put another bullet in his skull that they won't be able to dig out this time

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:40 pm

Complicity wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:28 pm
All of these terminally online leftists roleplay as those characters, because they believe it's how interesting people behave irl.
Wrong. They don't want to be interesting people from IRL. They have no idea about IRL. What they want to be are interesting people from TV.
pibbs wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:38 pm
This fool actually believes the cartoons he watches. I mean, what's he going to do with a katana?
-Yours Truly