Post by Osterzone » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:26 pm

Hank: ShoPro
Jimmy Wichard: Suede
Peggy: DHI

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:40 pm

The plan was to shut everything down and tank the country so Trump would get voted out of office by the sheeple. (And it worked.)

Then they rush out a placebo "vaccine" after Biden is elected to try and convince the populace to go back to work. The shot obviously doesn't work and it's getting harder and harder for the Biden administration and the other globalists to keep the ruse going as the bodies keep piling up.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:46 pm

What bodies are piling up? How many more deaths do we actually have? 5%? Less maybe?
Practically absolutely nobody extra died. Just a few sick and old people died a year earlier and a lot of people got "complications due to Covid19" written in their death certificate as a bullshit statement.

I have asked many people by now and have yet to hear about anyone experiencing any extra deaths in their family or circle of friends and acquaintances.
The rise in net deaths is absolutely neglectable.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:55 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:40 pm
The plan was to shut everything down and tank the country so Trump would get voted out of office by the sheeple
Yes, Trump was 'voted' out of office
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:40 pm
Then they rush out a placebo "vaccine"
You keep using that word.
A placebo by definition does nothing. The covid shots, while ineffective at fighting the thing it's supposed to fight, most certainly do not do nothing
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:46 pm
What bodies are piling up? How many more deaths do we actually have? 5%? Less maybe?
Practically absolutely nobody extra died
Nobody from covid. Funnily enough a lot of people die when you deny them treatment for chronic conditions like cancers or heart conditions and also funnily enough people tend to get suicidal when they're locked up for an indefinite period of time and they see their future slipping away
Also there's the spate of 'mysterious' deaths in young people from heart ailments and stroke. Golly gee I don't know how you could possibly explain that one. Must be that post-pandemic stress syndrome that totally exists and everyone is talking about

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:31 am

Well, She-Rod just died from it, so I would say she counts.
I admit I don't know what's really going on. I do believe the coof is real and that some strains are deadly. I also believe Fauci is a quack and a liar and has no idea what he's talking about. His medical "expertise" is less trustworthy than Trump's.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:41 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:31 am
Well, She-Rod just died from it, so I would say she counts.
Who knows what She-Rod's outcomes would have been if she
A) Didn't get the vax like a good NPC sheep
and
B)Got some early treatment
Once she was taken to hospital she was a goner. They actually kill people in there.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:31 am
I admit I don't know what's really going on. I do believe the coof is real and that some strains are deadly.
No, not really. Not to anyone that's healthy.
It's about control, that's all it's about. They'll never have another opportunity to inflict on the population this level of authoritarian measures because they'll never be able to manufacture another crisis with the immediacy and permanence of covid (unless they manufacture another virus). Their Climate Change bullshit and their War on Terror never instilled in people the fear of death in quite the way this did.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:47 am

Do you guys think Erod might have murdered his wife and then made the covid tweets to cover his tracks? Nobody is dying of omicron and it happened to her over like 48 hours. It's a little suspicious.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:52 am

He would 100% have posted pictures of her in the hospital. If there's no funeral announcement, we should really see if there's a death certificate or what. None of what he's saying or doing rings true to me.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:55 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:47 am
Do you guys think Erod might have murdered his wife and then made the covid tweets to cover his tracks?
No
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:52 am
He would 100% have posted pictures of her in the hospital
They don't let family in the hospital, genius

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:55 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:47 am
Do you guys think Erod might have murdered his wife and then made the covid tweets to cover his tracks? Nobody is dying of omicron and it happened to her over like 48 hours. It's a little suspicious.
What's his motivation? She was one of the few people that could tolerate being around him. What other woman is going to want the obnoxious monkey?
お前はもう死んでいる。