Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:10 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:05 am
I'm slowly going through this topic, so why not pick up on a few months old post...
pibbs wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:46 pm
Don't know if this has been posted anywhere, but worth a watch.

It's worth just to see how much of a faggot that Oney and that other shitstain are. Filmbrain is nice person! I like Phelous! I love Linkara! That evil Douche Walker though, he's a real dick, I hate him, that change muh tampon manifesto is 100% true!

I can't tell if any of it is sarcasm or not, the guy sounds like the most annoying pothead and it's difficult to listen to someone who is either stoned, or likes to fake laugh at anything all the time.
When they did bring up believing the document? I thought they only mentioned it as the reason people left the site, but that's about it. There's a reason they avoided talking about Jewrapio in the video and it's because it's better to not weigh in on the controversy than to get a false wellness check from the complicit cunts.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:22 am

They don't discuss it, because there is no need, but surely they believe everything that was written in it, like most of the fucking muppets that heard about the document. Conveniently, they didn't say a word about Trucker Lady and left Granny out of it.

But I'll admit, it was fun watching these caricatures being made, even if it's by some weird bum and his awkward friend who used to be part of TGWTG.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:07 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:22 am
They don't discuss it, because there is no need, but surely they believe everything that was written in it, like most of the fucking muppets that heard about the document. Conveniently, they didn't say a word about Trucker Lady and left Granny out of it.

But I'll admit, it was fun watching these caricatures being made, even if it's by some weird bum and his awkward friend who used to be part of TGWTG.
They were just drawing people from Kickassia, which Allison wasn't part of. You are right that they didn't talk about Marzgurl, which means they either know nothing about her, or just wanted to avoid talking about #KickVic. It's certainly possible that they believe the document, but it's also possible that they just don't want to bash the movement considering what they're willing to do to detractors of the movement or supporters of CA like trying to get people fired, doing false wellness checks, and doing false pedo accusations.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:10 pm

As I said before, Harry Partridge is a Guru Larry type. I bet half the shit on ED about TGWTG was written by him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:02 am

There was a time when I thought Larry and Harry were the same person. To me, most Brits sound alike, is probably why.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:40 am

The major exception being FilmBald, which is probably why he's such an outcast.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:23 pm
But it's not going to hurt Doge's career because he'll keep pumping out new videos and never acknowledge the backlash. That's why the guy has lasted this long.
This!
The key to Success and maintaining that success is the good old "speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil!" (Sanzaru)
SpoilerShow
....Well that and just getting lucky, being at the right place at the right time (Since the internet was just starting to really take off)
Even through Allllllll the hate and backlash (The Anniversary movies, Demo Reel CTC, The Wall Review, etc.) Doge has never really done himself in unlike all the other spergs at TGWTG, simply by Ignoring the problems.

Doge never acknowledges the hate/mismanagement of his Business & Employees/Jewario kiddy-diddling so therefore isn't any.

(Though I would theorize that it's also because Doge was never in a position where he had to "Adapt or die" per say, given
how he & his brother, owns and runs the Business)

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:29 pm

>Random, splattershot capitalization
ERod, is that you?

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:37 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:29 pm
>Random, splattershot capitalization
ERod, is that you?
It can't be ERod considering the commentors calls the ex-CA members spergs which contradicts Erod acting as an attackdog for CTC. Ironic considering Doge and Rob stuck up for him while Allison and SadPanda wanted him kicked off the site.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:56 am

Yeah guest, but if he just stays loyal to Lupa, he might be able to turn her tsun into some lovely dere.
Oh wait, she's already married someone else :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette