Post by Guest » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:38 pm
Mike is the Karl Rove to doge's Obama.
I'd say he was more like the Susan Rice

Newhalf

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Newhalf » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:12 pm

I always imagined that the CA "movies" where some kind of fun project for Doge with which he wanted to strengthen the "teamwork" and the 'brand' that they were presumably creating.
All the false friends seemed enthusiastic about being in them, too.
Only they were assuming those were srs movies that Doge was making, which would propel them into their well deserved stardom once they put them on their portfolio.
Of course the movies were nothing more than somewhat passionate "fan films" with atrocious acting for the most part, and nothing ever came of it, which made them lose their deranged little minds.
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:14 pm

Even the Bavarian tranny gimmick namefag can figure that shit out. Goes to show how fucking stupid the CA brainlets were.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:02 pm

I didn't see all of the movies but those scenes I did see, you could always tell how those idiots were tryhard-overacting, like they were really convinced they were doing "srs acting" :lol:
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:30 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:14 pm
Even the Bavarian tranny gimmick namefag can figure that shit out. Goes to show how fucking stupid the CA brainlets were.
Again, it's not because they're stupid (although they are). It's because they're a mentally ill group of fucktards. Again, their narcissism is so pathological and so complete that they genuinely believed anything they appeared in was going to shoot them to fame and superstardom. It's only Doge, who isn't mentally ill (at least, not in the way they are) who saw these films for what they were: a silly fun project and an excuse for CA people to get together and have a laugh.

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:12 pm

I think Brad Jones saw it the same way Doge did. He may have plenty of faults (much of which are already documented here), but I could tell he was just taking the piss in that Kickassia flick, which ironically made him one of the better actors in that abortion of a film.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:10 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:30 pm
It's only Doge, who isn't mentally ill
My armchair take is that Doge is a dope, but psychologically pretty normal. Lindsay, Marz, and Spoony, all have pathological narcissism and is why they're so non-functional neurotic weirdos. Linkara has increased narcissism, and takes himself seriously, but I'm not sure if it's crossed the line to pathological or not. Angry Joe is in the same boat as Doge and is just a dope.

It's no wonder that those two were able to ride youtube better than the others because they were able to adapt rather than think they're perfect. Thye treated youtube like a job and a system to game rather than showing off their supreme excellence.
Last edited by Kugelfisch on Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed the quote

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:37 am

Retarded definitely beats nuts in the IN universe.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:50 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:10 am
Angry Joe is in the same boat as Doge and is just a dope.
No, Joe's a faggot. He's got the same affliction as Loopy, FilmBald, Marz etc in that he doesn't actually want to put any effort into his work. He thinks that the mere fact that he puts out content should get him paid.

The reason he's better adjusted to the whole YouTube thing than those other three and most of the rest of the CA people is that, unlike them, he didn't really seem to view YouTube as a stepping stone to bigger and brighter things, he's in it for the grift. He's not even really a gamer but he saw that gaming videos were really popular so he jumped on the trend and became a gaming YouTuber. It's about money for Joe, whereas the rest seemed to genuinely think they were going to be celebrities or something

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:50 am
It's about money for Joe, whereas the rest seemed to genuinely think they were going to be celebrities or something
One day I'll dig up that behind the scenes clip of Rob Walker claiming their films will take down hollywood.