Asalieri thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Asalieri thread

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:46 pm
I could understand being shocked about getting raped culturally enriched at furfag convention if you never heard of that shit (God bless you for living under a rock) or you just heard of furfags and didn't give a shit, because they are autists that at worst rape themselves with hand.
But this coming from a guy who flat out said furries are fucked in the head and made video about it?
It's like going mach7 full retard.
Also what was he doing at a furry convention? What was he doing when he wore that fursuit on a stream? Really activates the almonds.

BTW I checked for the archive of that stream where he was dressed in a fursuit and he removed it! :lol:

It was earlier in the thread: viewtopic.php?t=146&start=350

I posted multiple links in those pages to youtube videos that don't exist anymore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZoTP01g3gE

Makes you think. I guess he's trying to retcon that he is a furry himself. Well, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and suggest perhaps he finally noticed how cringe those streams were.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:12 am

Came in here thinking Asa died or something. Oh well.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:19 am

Oh no no no. I just remembered that Asalieri has two daughters, don't know how old they are now, but certainly not adults yet. If he's a goddamn furry... What were the odds of molestation happening under that roof?!

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:25 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:14 pm
earned him being roasted for "bigotry".
Are the FoxDicks SJWs when it suits them?
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:58 pm
Also what was he doing at a furry convention? What was he doing when he wore that fursuit on a stream? Really activates the almonds.
In this video he came out of the closet, claiming to have changed his mind about furries:

It's a reupload, so he probably deleted the original.
And yes, he brought his entire family there.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:33 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:12 am
Came in here thinking Asa died or something. Oh well.
Same. What a disappointment. Dude is surprisingly durable for his physique.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:51 am

He couldn't cut it with INs or shitting on INs, couldn't make it in the anti-SJW crowd so guess he settled for the one group that will take literally anyone...and they don't want him either because some fag tried to hook up with him and he noped out. :lol:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:21 am

Complicity wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:25 am
Jesus, he knew the risk of bringing them there since he's not internet illiterate.

Here is the first video. It's full of downvotes and some of the top comments straight up tell him that furries have always been sexual degenerates even though they don't agree with what happened to him. He acts like it is something "they are becoming" even though he knew about it at least a decade a ago.

And would you look at that, he is causing drama again.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:20 am

Complicity wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:14 pm
earned him being roasted for "bigotry".
Are the FoxDicks SJWs when it suits them?
While few definitely are, I meant that Twatter degenerates jumped at him for daring to even imply that anyone involved with LGBTQ+whatever would be rapey (so nothing surprising in the end).

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:22 am

They don't even have to bring up the LGBTQ[A-Z]* angle. Furries are notorious for defending even their most degenerate kin.
Complicity wrote:
I'm pretty sure a family-friendly furry convention is an impossibility because these cons are swarmed with sexual deviants who would only behave if you pointed a gun at them.
I'm starting to get the impression that he went there on purpose to generate drama aka attention, even if it meant risking that his daughters may get caught in a struggle snuggle with a furfag. Good thing it only happened to him.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:19 am
Oh no no no. I just remembered that Asalieri has two daughters, don't know how old they are now, but certainly not adults yet. If he's a goddamn furry... What were the odds of molestation happening under that roof?!
Dat retard pussy, man.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:40 pm
I think he also had a stream dressed as a woman or some shit.
Who hasn't at this point, honestly?
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:46 pm
But this coming from a guy who flat out said furries are fucked in the head and made video about it?
Well, did he ever deny that he wasn't fucked in the head :roll:?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:09 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:21 am
Complicity wrote:
Jesus, he knew the risk of bringing them there since he's not internet illiterate.

Here is the first video. It's full of downvotes and some of the top comments straight up tell him that furries have always been sexual degenerates even though they don't agree with what happened to him. He acts like it is something "they are becoming" even though he knew about it at least a decade a ago.

And would you look at that, he is causing drama again.
Almost like I've always been right about him. His thread dies because we stop caring about him, then he does some stupid shit and gets people talking about his stupidity. Then he shows up here to whine "YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS FOLLOWING ME AROUND AND BULLYING ME."

Asa, maybe if you weren't literally wearing a fucking fursuit and crying about sexual molestation, people wouldn't have anything to say about you. Fursuiters are all mentally ill fucks and many are sexual predators. This has always been the case. That subsequent video shows he is addicted to drama.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome