Re: Asalieri thread

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:08 am

Complicity wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:52 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:33 pm
Complicity wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:18 am
Did he remove the video from his channel and that's a reupload?
I'm not going to defend NitroFag, all he's missing to turn into another Stop Skeletons From Trooning is an fugly feminazi girlfriend in his videos.
The happy video game fag became a tranny? I used to watch him few years back, but I haven't watched that cuck for a while, around the time when he started featuring his dangerhair girlfriend/tranny fuckboy in his videos.
Afaik he didn't, but that fat guy with glasses he used to make videos and (shitty low effort) music with became one.
Don't worry, as soon as said dangerhair will open the relationship and then dump him, he too will join the Luke/Cosmo/Spergling club.
I got yelled at on Twitter by the fat kid with glasses that used to make music with HVGN. He's triggered by anything. I'd suggest everyone finds him on Twitter and just tweets nigger at him.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:16 am

Eh, i bet saying "dude" is more than enough.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:14 pm

I was casually reading the furfag convention thread on FoxDick Farms, when Asalieri unexpectedly appared crying about being molested at one (I'm not sure whether that was the recent one, where those sick fucks ejaculated on a pizza, or some other). LOL, as if it was something not to be expected at a meeting organised specifically for filthy degenerates! Meanwhile, in the video the fatass published (he goes by "Ral Corvan", @CorvanRal on Twatter now), he cries about how he thought that Furfags totally aren't like this and how this shouldn't happen, which, unsurprisingly, earned him being roasted for "bigotry".

What a pathetic faggot. Still, no mater what a tryhard moron he's been his entire "carrier", it's sad to see yet another man fall deep into the pit of degeneracy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:34 pm

>being shocked at amazed at witnessing degeneracy at a furry convention

How long as this guy been on the internet again :lol: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:19 pm

What the hell was Asalieri expecting at a furry convention anyway? Sports mascot appreciators? Normies who find Lola Bunny hot? Furfags have a bad reputation for a reason.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:14 pm
I was casually reading the furfag convention thread on FoxDick Farms
As you do.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:48 pm

Oh fucking well. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. What a maroon.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:31 pm

Who'd have thought that liking Azure Dreams would result in getting raped at a furry convention?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:40 pm

Doesn't Asa have a stream or two where he's in a full fursuit? The dude has mental problems. I think he also had a stream dressed as a woman or some shit.

I assumed those were jokes at the time, but if he's going to furry conventions then that's obviously his sex suit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:46 pm

I could understand being shocked about getting raped culturally enriched at furfag convention if you never heard of that shit (God bless you for living under a rock) or you just heard of furfags and didn't give a shit, because they are autists that at worst rape themselves with hand.
But this coming from a guy who flat out said furries are fucked in the head and made video about it?
It's like going mach7 full retard.