Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:03 am

Pat's doing an N64 guidebook? I pirated the NES one he did on /vr/ and it's a perfectly waste of toilet paper filled with misinformation.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:34 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:03 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:03 pm
I can't wait for the vaxxed to figure out that they destroyed their immune systems.
I think Pat's immune system was destroyed by something else...
He fets his booster shots every weekend at a certain "barcade".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:48 pm

Big rant on these Cunt's due to how fed up I am with them.

Of course it is political why he has been bitching about the Amico. I am not surprised. Makes sense with how much bullshit retro products that he obsessed over this.

And I love that he thinks that the current push for climate change isn't political. If it wasn't, then these faggots would be going after the biggest polluter in China but they don't.

And you would think these morons living in fucking California would know about the supply chain issues especially since it's mostly coming from over there.

And of course Pat loved that AVGN episode. It was total nonsensical and a total waste of time. It fits into even the Cunt's bullshit skits. Honestly, I think that was the worst episode in the last year.

And I love him saying you need a high end computer for N64 emulation. N64 emulation has been working really damn good on 10 year tech. Heck the fucking Wii was running that shit. What Pat can't afford a computer whatsoever?

And I love his dad saying what the fuck am I going to do with these books? Shows how delusional he is. :lol:

And Bobby here is right on part of the reason no one saw his Pac-Man Punk episode. Ever since he started the podcast, he floods his channel with clips of his podcast that are at least a week old. No one wants to see that shit. But other reasons were the Diablo Immortal incident. That pissed off plenty of people who thought he was with the gamers. And instead of understanding why people were mad, he threw a hissy fit on the podcast and attacked them in his Punk videos. Especially SNES Doom. Showed his complete lack of professionalism. Also his skits post-ROB have completely sucked ass this killing the Punk videos. And with all his other moronic takes no one cares about him anymore. So I am not surprised no one gave a fuck about his opinion on Pac-Man. Especially since it seems he hates a game which the overall audience likes.

And Ian can fuck off about not having health insurance. Broke fuckers can get Medicaid and now we know he has been working part time he can stop whining. He put himself in that situation.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:30 pm

N64 emulation was shit for years but it's gotten a lot better as of late, hell a lot of emulation has gotten better.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:28 pm

N64 emulation is shit because the console its trying to emulate is shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Guest50

Post by Guest50 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:49 pm

Ian should be able to get obamacare for almost nothing unless he needs a fancy plan. These two are the lowest of rent left wingers you can imagine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:51 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:28 pm
N64 emulation is shit because the console its trying to emulate is shit.
Close. There's just very few games people give a damn about and those run well. The rest? Why optimize for them?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:58 pm

Guest50 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:49 pm
Ian should be able to get obamacare for almost nothing unless he needs a fancy plan. These two are the lowest of rent left wingers you can imagine
He easily qualifies for and is definitely on Medicaid in California which costs him literally nothing. It's not like he has a choice even, they sign you up when you go into the hospital as a broke uninsured idiot.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:09 pm

I know the video quality sucks ass but I don't think the Cunt is going to upload the clip regarding this up since everyone knows he is bullshitting. Pat denies that he is a shelf collector when asked and even In laughs at him due to how much bullshit that is. He really wants to pretend that he is a hardcore gamer when he is not. :lol:

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:36 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:09 pm
I know the video quality sucks ass but I don't think the Cunt is going to upload the clip regarding this up since everyone knows he is bullshitting. Pat denies that he is a shelf collector when asked and even In laughs at him due to how much bullshit that is. He really wants to pretend that he is a hardcore gamer when he is not. :lol:

Pat did upload the clip. It starts at 7:50 in this video where Ian immediately nods his head when the caller asks if Pat is a shelf collector.