Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: Movieblob

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:49 am

Playing devil's advocate here, but I hope the inflation continues. I want to see the weight of this colossal fuck up collapse in on the left-leaning elitists just to see them squirm some more. The fallout will be monumental, and the middle-of-the-road normies won't be taking it lightly for too long.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:16 am

I love the fact that they all still seem to think that high fuel prices affect car owners only. Clearly they already forgot that pesky little things like food and urban infrastructure depends in fuel and have their prices affected by that as well. Down here we had a national trucker strike in 2017 because the government didn't do anything to try and fight the increase in diesel prices, and the country almost collapsed after two weeks. Imagine if the already shaky post-Covid American transportation infrastructure gets hit by a general trucker strike because freight prices didn't increase enough to make it profitable. Fun times ahead.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:47 am

This is why sanctions were a stupid idea.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Wed May 04, 2022 4:16 pm

Roe v Wade was struck down by the Supreme Court, so of course Movieblob has spent the last few days calling for genocide against the Not People Who Don't Exist.
Which for normies is the dumbest take he could write, but for Blob it was a Tuesday. This was in the replies and shows how pathetic Blob is in the wild :lol:

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed May 04, 2022 4:37 pm

Movieblob seems to get more and more unhinged every day

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 04, 2022 4:45 pm

That first tweet is kinda cute, where he starts with the first couple letters of a colorful metapher, only to stop. Makes him look human for once :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed May 04, 2022 5:02 pm

Bob is an incel, hasn't been within 50 yards of an aroused woman in his life, and his penis doesn't have proper sexual function.
So the perfect person for an abortion rant.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 04, 2022 5:14 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:47 am
This is why sanctions were a stupid idea.
The big question is if the sanctions will do anything at all, other than fuck over the working class. Which I guess was the intention all along.

Seems to me Russia can get along just fine with its local economy + any nations still willing to buy its oil and gas. Which will be quite a few.

I would comment on EugenicsBlob showing his ass again, but is anyone surprised? He's thirstier to talk about genocide than he is to hoverhand Anita Sarkeesian. There's nothing he loves more than declaring his firm belief that anyone who believes different from him should be killed. Or, if he's feeling generous that day, merely have all their rights taken away. What a nice guy he is.
McGinnis wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:37 pm
Movieblob seems to get more and more unhinged every day
Blob has never changed. He's always been this way, at least as long as I remember. I've been following his (((career))) since he was first brought to the Essgaypissed. I've also seen some of his prior Gay Overthinker shit made before then. It was always autism, stupidity and tard rage. Some of the super early stuff was maybe a bit more harmless and dumb rather than openly Stalinist. But he's been a eugenicist since 2008 at least.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 04, 2022 6:22 pm

Because of feelings of inadequacy.
Where are those working class people being replaced anyway? It rather seems to me that most nations as times go on are suffering a lack of workers, qualified and unqualified alike.

The fact that he claims to be a thinker, yet has obviously never thought a single day about how anything works will always be funny.
What would all the workers be replaced with? All those robots that don't exist and likely never will?

If you had a robot that is basically perfectly humanoid, how would anyone pay it off via minimum wage work and why do so when you can just hire a person instead?

We can't even build a vending machine that works flawlessly. Good luck building one that can be a plumber, electrician or even stack shelves at Wal-Mart.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 04, 2022 6:25 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 6:22 pm
What would all the workers be replaced with? All those robots that don't exist and likely never will?
They're workin' on it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette