Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TheManWithNoPlan

Re: Movieblob

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed May 04, 2022 6:33 pm

Are the majority of abortions niggers and special needs? Doesn't seem very progressive to support the murder of these two minority groups Blob.

Art Vandelay

Post by Art Vandelay » Wed May 04, 2022 6:37 pm

Oengae wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:16 pm
Roe v Wade was struck down by the Supreme Court, so of course Movieblob has spent the last few days calling for genocide against the Not People Who Don't Exist.
I respect Bob more than the 40 layers of irony dirtbag left asshole who's tweeting about him. At least he has the guts to say what leftists actually believe.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 04, 2022 6:55 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 6:33 pm
Are the majority of abortions niggers and special needs? Doesn't seem very progressive to support the murder of these two minority groups Blob.
Doublethink is one hell of a drug.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed May 04, 2022 7:06 pm

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 04, 2022 7:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 6:25 pm
They're workin' on it.
Glorified manequins capable of basically nothing at all. I know you're shitposting but that's exactly my point. It's the 2020s and robots can barely grab things, walk and run ultra basic scripts.

Most people have no clue just far away from useful, versatile robots we are. Blob has even less of a clue.
Just as with the colonisation of space, which one would have to be profoundly ignorant for to believe it just being a problem of commitment instead of being less practical and more difficult than a deep sea base.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Wed May 04, 2022 8:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 7:49 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 6:25 pm
They're workin' on it.
Glorified manequins capable of basically nothing at all. I know you're shitposting but that's exactly my point. It's the 2020s and robots can barely grab things, walk and run ultra basic scripts.

Most people have no clue just far away from useful, versatile robots we are. Blob has even less of a clue.
Just as with the colonisation of space, which one would have to be profoundly ignorant for to believe it just being a problem of commitment instead of being less practical and more difficult than a deep sea base.
It might have less to do with his ignorance of robotics technology and more to do with his pampered big-city perspective and never having spent a day outside that perspective. He seems like one of those people who legitimately doesn't understand that store shelves don't just magically populate with merchandise, for instance. He can't into the idea of there being a chain of processes involving tons of moving parts behind concepts like that. Shit just happens automatically. So the robots we put in charge of it don't even have to be all that complicated, right?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 04, 2022 8:35 pm

They're really only good for assembly-line work where they have to perform the same monotonous task 24/7.
And don't even get me started on the fantasy of automated logistics. Can you imagine an AI trying to drive a fuckhuge truck? That's really just asking for one to derp out and bulldoze its way through a house or two.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 04, 2022 8:38 pm

Thats part of it but it's mostly just plain ignorance. He's the perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect. He has such a vast lack of knowledge on just about any subject that he's not even aware of how little he knows.

He is what he professes to hate. A millennial social media retard that does no thinking, is purely reactive and has - at best - a surface level of understanding of anything he professes expertise in.
He doesn't even have an amateur's level of knowledge about space travel, robotics, really all technology, films, firearms, cars, politics, economy, video games or even comics. All things he's expressed expertise in to varying degrees, always pretending he's got a good understanding of at least.

Let's just take moon wheat for an example, as that's an easy one.
He claims we could have a colony on Luna or Mars by now. It's blatantly clear that he's got no basis for that belief, except for thinking it represents progress and finds the idea neat.
He has not ever even watched a video about the current state of space travel. He is completely ignorant about it in the truest meaning of the word.

He just fiends on Twitter all day, get some headline thrown his way, doesn't read the article or anything about the subject matter at all, and throws out a reactionary opinion based on nothing but his hatred of anyone he sees as working class.

Same goes for all topics. Tesla has some dude in spandex dance on stage, claiming they will make robots and Blob doesn't think a millisecond about it. He instantly erupts in joy over all the people he irrationally wants gone being replaced next Tuesday.
He has no idea about the current state of robotics and no interest in finding out. He's perfectly content with his fantasy world. All that matters is that he can dish out yet another hateful tweet to relief is deranged hatred of everyone.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 04, 2022 8:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 8:35 pm
Can you imagine an AI trying to drive a fuckhuge truck? That's really just asking for one to derp out and bulldoze its way through a house or two.
Or an oddly placed sign gets recognized as an obstacle and triggers the emergency break system. I've seen plenty of dashcam videos of them just tripping and scaring the shit out of truckers even on the highway over literally nothing.
Luckily, they can prevent it triggering fully after the alert.

Imagine no driver to interfere. Sure, that 40 ton truck has a longer travel to come to a full halt. But initially you have 18 fat tires pressed down with 40 tons go into a full break in 0.1 seconds.
Anyone behind it will smash into it before being able to react.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed May 04, 2022 9:01 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 5:14 pm
Blob has never changed. He's always been this way, at least as long as I remember. I've been following his (((career))) since he was first brought to the Essgaypissed. I've also seen some of his prior Gay Overthinker shit made before then. It was always autism, stupidity and tard rage. Some of the super early stuff was maybe a bit more harmless and dumb rather than openly Stalinist. But he's been a eugenicist since 2008 at least.
Yeah he's always been an asshole. But at least back in the day he could convince sensible people that he wasn't an asshole for like five minutes. Now he sounds like Hitler in the bunker

Art Vandelay wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 6:37 pm
At least he has the guts to say what leftists actually believe.
It's not guts, it's autism, and it's autism to think it's anything other than autism