Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Oengae

Re: Movieblob

Post by Oengae » Mon May 16, 2022 1:51 am

But unlike Indians, robots let him pretend to be a futurist retweeting shiny tech demos he contributed nothing to while smugly gloating about "jerbs".

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon May 16, 2022 6:58 pm

They’re also mostly useless. I wind up spending about five minutes getting the stupid fucking thing to send me to a live person whenever I encounter a robot over the phone.
And those terminals at McDonalds that no one ever uses.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 16, 2022 7:04 pm

It's like the voice-controlled version of playing one of those old adventure games that were controlled through a command line, and you only had the vaguest idea about the valid verbs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 17, 2022 12:51 pm

God help you if you've got a dialect.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue May 17, 2022 2:26 pm

It is as you say. The only ""jobs"" that could be replaced outside of factory work, is some useless mungs such as movie blob by just putting a chat bot on Twitter that talks about eugenics.
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 17, 2022 5:33 pm

There are already AI-generated top ten lists a la WatchMojo on YT. It should be embarrassing how little of a difference there is.
Meanwhile, not even trains are automated.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon May 23, 2022 2:34 am

I just want to draw to everyone's attention for a second, the staggering amount of projection in this tweet "Socially inept, cannot manage his life, sucks at people, women especially. Fails all the time. Gigantic loser." Blob, that's not Spider-Man, that's YOU. And it doesn't make you compelling

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon May 23, 2022 4:48 am

That kinda is Spider-Man tho?
It is also Blob - minus the compelling part and the good at science part and the superhero part. Or maybe just the hero part because he is superfat.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon May 23, 2022 5:24 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 4:48 am
It is also Blob - minus the compelling part and the good at science part and the superhero part. Or maybe just the hero part because he is superfat.
Also the part where Peter Parker had multiple girlfriends and eventually married a supermodel.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon May 23, 2022 7:56 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 4:48 am
No
Socially inept - Spider-Man has several friends
Cannot manage his life - Spider-Man maintains at least one job, usually two, to support himself and his elderly aunt
Sucks at people, women especially - Even Ditko Spider-Man, who was possibly the least neurotypical of all the depictions of Spider-Man, had two women fighting over him
Fails all the time - Spider-Man usually fails once or twice but generally succeeds in the end

To be fair, some of these traits may be more consistent with his beloved Sam Raimi Spider-Man, where Raimi depicted him more as a stock Hollywood nerd. But even then, he still had friends, he still had a girlfriend (not to mention the landlord's daughter who fancied him), he was still played by the moderately handsome Tobey Maguire, who usually picked up the women that his pal Leo DiCaprio couldn't fit in his bed. Nowhere near the total loser Blob seems to have made him in his mind

Whereas MovieBlob
Socially inept - Blob spends most of his time on Twatter and seems to have zero actual friends
Cannot manage his life - Fired from ScrewAttack, twice. Fired from The Escapist, twice. Fired from Screenrant. Fired from Geek.com. Fired from Blockbuster. Fired from fucking Public Access, need I go on?
Sucks at people, women especially - 40 year old virgin, only friends are his family
Fails all the time - No more explanation needed

No, Blob is describing himself