Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity

Re: Movieblob

Post by Complicity » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:14 am
Not Italian, but normal :lol:

He should also have said:
"Toad isn't a mushroom anymore. He's a nigger now".
And:
"Peach isn't a princess anymore. She's a Hollywood hoe now".

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:17 am

Italian is the new normal
It's a trap!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:20 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:14 pm

My favorite reply:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:04 am

God does Blob's videos suck. For some reason his Beetleborgs video came up in my recommends. Probably because I have been watching some Power Rangers stuff recently.

Anyways, it was about Beetleborgs' supposed lost third season and I was curious on how retarded it was and I regret watching it. First it didn't need to be 23 minutes long. Could have been only 10 minutes.

In summary how it goes.

He brings up the recent PR Dino Fury episode where Lord Zedd makes his return to the franchise just most showing clips from the episode. There honestly was zero reason to bring it up instead to try to bring views by talking about something recent. It has zero relevance to the rest of the video.

Then he starts bitching about classic rock DJs. Don't remember why. Then finally starts talking about Beetleborgs itself. The history about the show and it's sequel and how different it was from its Metal Heros counterparts. That ends at around the 10:30 mark. Could have been shortened since he said he reviewed these on his channel before. He gives a quick explanation on why the show got cancelled and explains the difference between Metal Heroes and the rest of the Tokusatsu. This part isn't bad and I would keep it pretty much how he wrote it.

Then the review goes off the rails after the 13 minute mark. He didn't need to go over the whole plot summary and background of B-Robot Kabutak and even touch the next series. You are talking about Beetleborgs and why it never got a third season. That takes a whole 8 minutes to go over.

And then he goes into full consoomer mode. :lol: Wondering why they didn't even try to adapt the show thinking they would have made money on it. But if he had any clue he would it precisely didn't get adapted due to how it was pretty much for preschoolers and would hurt their brand. They already went through the shit show with Justin in PR Turbo. Going with those suits would have killed Beetleborgs and made it looked upon less fondly. Kids aren't retarded like him.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:43 am

History of Beetleborgs has no set schedule

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:52 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:04 am
Then the review goes off the rails after the 13 minute mark. He didn't need to go over the whole plot summary and background of B-Robot Kabutak and even touch the next series. You are talking about Beetleborgs and why it never got a third season. That takes a whole 8 minutes to go over.
Not even 8 minutes. It can summarized in one sentence. The reason why Beetleborgs Season 3 was because they ran out of Japanese footage. That's all there is to it. Same reason why Saban's Masked Rider was only one season (it had nothing to do with Shotaro Ishinomori being triggered so hard by the shitty Americanized version).

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:52 am

*the reason why Beetleborgs season 3 was never made.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:56 am

Millennials are nostalgic for Big Bad Beetleborgs? Really?
That show was the most incoherent, idiotic, and annoying thing I've ever seen on TV. Hate, hate, hated that show. It made Power Rangers look competent in comparison.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:28 am

Bring back Tattooed Teenager Mutants From Beverly Hills.