Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Movieblob

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 06, 2021 11:03 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:13 am
Is the whole jawks thing something he only brings up in his videos? Cause on his twitter its always about how much he hates right wingers and white people in general
It's inferred easily from his older videos. You forget that we've been following his antics for years, ever since he was just being added to the essgaypissed roster. He didn't used to rant about right-wingers at all. He ranted about teh jawks. But he was still describing the same kinds of people and always is.

-people who enjoy sports
-people who are physically fit
-people who are predominantly christian
-people who are predominantly but not always white
-fit men in particular he really hates
-the stereotypical high school jock he despises (he thinks they exist outside of high school)
-blue collar workers (I suspect he thinks they are of low intellect and looks down on them)

He then performs a lot of mental gymnastics to try to link all the things he hates into a single strawman individual, throws Trump derangement into the mix and that's the final mix. He says "right winger" nowadays because it sounds much more palatable than "working class" or "physically active and fit young white man with a bright future." But make no mistake-that is the type of person he hates the most. It's a big part of his hatred for the working class. He imagines all working class people are TEH EBIL JAWKS who slay pussy at the club all night and pump iron all day while listening to (zombie?) Rush Limbaugh.

Go back and watch his fucking Halo review. He wrote and filmed an entire screed not about the game, but the type of person he imagines plays it. Pretty big surprise for me to see back in the day, as a huge halo nerd who didn't at all fit his retarded conspiracy theory. :lol: He called master chief a nazi and tried to argue the covenant were oppressed blm. That would be pretty lit if true, but it's not. 8-)

A lot of blob shit is like that. People who play mario are virtuous. People who play Halo are dumb jawks. People who work blue-collar jobs are obsolete and should be turned into soylent green etc etc etc. Blob is probably legit autistic. Poonoo used to say he was trolling but I think Blob has been "trolling" for long enough and aroused so much universal ire that one can hardly call it that.
SpoilerShow
Assuming he was never bullied as a child, his hatred of people he sees as TEH JAWKS probably arose from jealousy over pussy (and his lack of any.)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 06, 2021 11:16 am

I know your post is a true and honest shitpost, my spaghettinigger. But for the benefit of the Arctic median temperature IQ foxdick lurkers, let me clarify that Blob isn't friends with any of them.
Bald and gay faggot Jack will throw Blob under the next bus at lightspeed the very moment anyone retweets one of Blob's turbo fascist tweets at him, asking if he supports the guy.

As tictac said, even the left hate him because he is too transparent about their evil inner thoughts. He is unsupportable and a liability.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu May 06, 2021 11:30 am

[Twitter] https://mobile.twitter.com/thisbrokenwh ... 3216483331[/Twitter]

A blob retweet. I wanna see Blob in basic training. That would probably make my week.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 06, 2021 1:38 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 11:03 am
He then performs a lot of mental gymnastics to try to link all the things he hates into a single strawman individual, throws Trump derangement into the mix and that's the final mix.
Which is why he likes to not only write "right-winger" or "Trump supporter", but attach at least two other tags that fall into his definition of "jawk".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 8:01 pm

It's been said before, but I don't know if it's been said here, that Film Robert is the manifestation of the shitlib's id. He is everything they are deep down, an evil greedy little pig creature. Enraged by his own cowardice and the happiness he see's in other people.

Liberals don't just hate him for "saying the quiet parts out loud" they hate him because his vile existence holds up a mirror to the vileness in their souls.

We truly live in a Moviebob nation.

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 8:02 pm

AND ITS FUCKING GAAAAY

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu May 06, 2021 10:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:01 pm
It's been said before, but I don't know if it's been said here, that Film Robert is the manifestation of the shitlib's id. He is everything they are deep down, an evil greedy little pig creature. Enraged by his own cowardice and the happiness he see's in other people.

Liberals don't just hate him for "saying the quiet parts out loud" they hate him because his vile existence holds up a mirror to the vileness in their souls.

We truly live in a Moviebob nation.
Speaking as a shitlib, honestly, you’re not wrong.

Blob will reach peak mental gymnastics if Master Chief is one of the last two Smash Ultimate DLC characters.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 06, 2021 10:58 pm

No he won't. That will just verify his belief that Smash is a jock game.
He doesn't care for Mario games after SMB3 because it's not his Mario anymore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri May 07, 2021 2:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:58 pm
No he won't. That will just verify his belief that Smash is a jock game.
Does he actually believe this? He's done at least a few videos that are just 'characters that should be in Smash'.

I hate to say it but Cuck is absolutely right. He would do mental backflips if Master Chief somehow got put in Smash. Because you see, Nintendo can do no wrong. Even if he's an NES-era Nintenyearold who desperately clings to that era and muh childhood

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri May 07, 2021 2:55 am

Hasn't he seethed yet when they announced the two animu girls with big boobs?