Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
McGinnis

Re: Movieblob

Post by McGinnis » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:17 am

Blob is not so much intimidatingly large as visibly and viscerally unhealthy. Hard to be afraid of somebody who will probably have a heart attack if he exerts himself

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:09 am

It still amazes me that such a fatso can get hollow cheeks. That's totally not a sign of some health emergency in the not too distant future.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:21 pm

Hollow cheeks but no neck. Fat but skinny stick legs. He's built like a potato balanced on a couple pencils. Maybe people are scared he's going to fall on them.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:35 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:17 am
somebody who will probably have a heart attack if he exerts himself
If only it can happen sooner rather than later already. Once that happens, DSP will have officially outlived another IN once again.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:50 am

So a movie speculating about a US Civil War came out, and this is the Rotten Tomatoes snippet from Blob's review.

"Funny in hindsight the 'CIVIL WAR' movie about Marvel guys punching eachother made by Mickey Mouse managed to give its characters a coherent ideological conflict but a 'CIVIL WAR' movie about the U.S. in 2024 made by the cool fancy art-kid studio COULDN’T"
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:01 am

Well the original Marvel Civil War they initially tried to write it as both sides having a good point until they decided that Tony Stark was the more fascist one. No idea how the movie version adapted this, though.

In this movie I can already that the bad guys are white, as well as both cartoonishly evil and dumb.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:56 am

Saw parts of the trailer and thought it was peak insufferable Paedowood goyslop. I couldn't give less of a shit, as I already know everything it wants to say.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:08 am

Does it at least have LGBTQ+ death camps?
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:55 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:08 am
Does it at least have LGBTQ+ death camps?

Haven't watched it for long enough but I doubt it's awesome enough to have actual paedophile annihilation camps.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:39 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:50 am
So a movie speculating about a US Civil War came out, and this is the Rotten Tomatoes snippet from Blob's review.

"Funny in hindsight the 'CIVIL WAR' movie about Marvel guys punching eachother made by Mickey Mouse managed to give its characters a coherent ideological conflict but a 'CIVIL WAR' movie about the U.S. in 2024 made by the cool fancy art-kid studio COULDN’T"
God his blurbs are insufferable. It's like he's doing a high school essay with a word length so he has to find the most roundabout way of explaining things. And he got a passing grade so he thought he discovered a cheat code to be smrt.

No real interest in the movie but the synopsis is some foreign power takes over the US and the leader establishes a dictatorship. California and Texas team up on the rebellion side. Seems to go out of its way to avoid going into real US politics, which makes tards like Blobby mad because he wanted a movie where the coastal elites curbstomp the rednecks for 90 minutes.