Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

Re: Movieblob

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:23 pm

What if Le Redditeur is secretly Jewish.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:29 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:05 pm
What's with you people and lusting for ugly jewesses?
I don't know any real women I can stalk so I fap to whatever the Jewpedo media puts in front of me.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:52 pm

Self-hating Jew stereotype.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:23 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:23 pm
What if Le Redditeur is secretly Jewish.
Then I could paint swastikas on synagogues and blame it on the white supremacist gentiles.

Now I just got reminded of Joshua Goldberg and his many, many, MANY ventures into trolling. The guy got arrested because he was (successfully) posing as an ISIS recruiter, but one of his venues was doing Ben Garrison edits and shitposting them to /pol/. And maybe I'm mistaken, but the traditional "watcha don' rabbi" image may have been his.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:16 pm

Oengae wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:58 pm
Something I've said before, but Blob views happiness as a zero-sum game. If he's miserable, it must be because some Chad or MAGA chud is happy. He needs to see them suffer and grovel for their lives before they're ground into paste under AOCs stilletto jackboot before he can feel anything aporoaching happiness again.
He might feel that way, but the fact is that Blob and people like Blob are never happy, no matter what. You could exterminate all MAGA, all Republicans, pretty much anybody with even centre-right political leanings from this planet and Blob would still be a miserable, fat, lonely, ugly, stupid loser, ostracised by his peers and sexually undesirable even to the rainbow haired hambeasts that are legion on the left.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:16 pm
Oengae wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:58 pm
Something I've said before, but Blob views happiness as a zero-sum game. If he's miserable, it must be because some Chad or MAGA chud is happy. He needs to see them suffer and grovel for their lives before they're ground into paste under AOCs stilletto jackboot before he can feel anything aporoaching happiness again.
He might feel that way, but the fact is that Blob and people like Blob are never happy, no matter what. You could exterminate all MAGA, all Republicans, pretty much anybody with even centre-right political leanings from this planet and Blob would still be a miserable, fat, lonely, ugly, stupid loser, ostracised by his peers and sexually undesirable even to the rainbow haired hambeasts that are legion on the left.
This, Movieblob, Linkara, Nash, Spoony, and every other worthless IN who bitched and whined about Trump administration making their lives miserable for four years, will continue to be miserable for the next four years under the Biden(Kamala) admin. They won't do anything to actually make their lives better and used Trump as a scapegoat for their shitty worthless lives, but now that a lib is president that excuse isn't there anymore, but they will still blame Trump because they are too terminally online.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:03 pm

Thing is that their political ideology perpetuates rather than alleviates their misery but they're too brainwashed to ever see it.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:15 pm

what matters, thou, is that "They're fighting The Good Fight(tm)" and are therefore "on The Right Side of History(tm)"

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:07 pm

Blob is just a loser desperately looking for someone or something to blame. He must and will always find something new to blame for it can't possibly his own fault.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:16 pm

He blamed teh jawks long before Trump was ever in politics. He's always used someone else as a scapegoat for his life being shit. He fails to realize his life is shit because he is shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome