Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:44 am

Oengae wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:38 am
Combine it with his other Blobisms like "Thinkers and Believers", "No bad tactics, only bad targets", and "You can't bully a bully, you can't be cruel to the cruel" and it's pretty clear that he'd round every person who talks back to him and put them in a death camp if he had the power.
Which is why he'd be one of the first people killed if we ever had a violent revolution

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:31 am

Oengae wrote:
Combine it with his other Blobisms like "Thinkers and Believers", "No bad tactics, only bad targets", and "You can't bully a bully, you can't be cruel to the cruel" and it's pretty clear that he'd round every person who talks back to him and put them in a death camp if he had the power. If any human rights organization started asking about death counts he'd be like "I haven't killed any people. It's not a human rights violation if these 'things' aren't actually people."
Exactly. At least I can rest well at night, knowing that he will never have any position of power.

Blobisms like this also remind me of that one retarded bully from It who believed he was the only "real" person on Earth.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:38 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:44 am
Oengae wrote:
Combine it with his other Blobisms like "Thinkers and Believers", "No bad tactics, only bad targets", and "You can't bully a bully, you can't be cruel to the cruel" and it's pretty clear that he'd round every person who talks back to him and put them in a death camp if he had the power.
Which is why he'd be one of the first people killed if we ever had a violent revolution
Nah. The real reason he'd be one of the first killed is gommunists suck at growing food and he consooms too much of it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:44 am

Which is why he wants a sexy robots body.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:05 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:38 am
Nah. The real reason he'd be one of the first killed is gommunists suck at growing food and he consooms too much of it.
I mean, there's more than one reason why they'd kill him

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:36 pm

Blob flew dangerously close to being accused of cyber-stalking and sexual harassment by Lindsay. He's totally clueless that he could be seen as a target of an online lynch mob.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:05 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:38 am
I mean, there's more than one reason why they'd kill him
Breadtubers dislike him because they know someone's got to clean the toilets and grow the food so they try to get the working class on board. Movieblob wants a post-scarcity "Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism" where robots do all the grunt work and the obsoletes get gassed. Maybe he knows on some level old-school Marxism would more likely result in him growing turnips for some leader's 5 year plan than becoming part of the intelligentsia, but he just openly hates poor laborers.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:44 pm

The best he could hope for would be to be used as a low level executioner. Some absolutely ruthless, hate-filled shit you give the illusion of rank and power and that you let him overstep his boundaries.
Some camp goon that is a Kommisar in name only, that you tell he's infamous and feared when really nobody knows that he does the dirty work for you, that you promise the high rank and future he desires.

If your regime fails, he'll get executed by some tribunal, charged along a whole lot of equal idiots like him.
If it's successful, you'll eventually execute him with more fanfare, claiming he's done those terrible things against orders, showing the party as the salvator and force of order that surely would never tolerate such behaviour.

Either that, or you put him in a line in front of a ditch right away. Depends on how useful you estimate this idiot could be. But I think his capacity for evil is quite high.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:47 pm

It's ditch right away. Somebody as nasty as Blob, you don't give him a scrap of power

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:12 pm

Yeah I doubt he'd show much action anyway. He's an internet tough guy but a complete bitch IRL.

Actually, I say that but come to think of it, does or did he do any IRL stuff ever anyway? Like a talk somewhere or just about anything that requires him to physically show up?
Besides going to cons as a guest to hoverhand his female icons for $20 that is.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!