Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2021 5:00 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:25 pm
You shitpost but that's probably going to happen.
Why would that happen? Nintendo like to pretend that Captain N and all those DiC cartoons never happened. It's only MovieBlob with his '80s nostalgia that's really still a fanboy for them

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon May 10, 2021 5:02 pm

How much of a better idea is a black Captain N than some of the other stuff coming out right now, really?
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 10, 2021 5:07 pm

Certainly not better than Sanic 2 (and Knuckles).
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:25 pm
You shitpost but that's probably going to happen.
Is there really a market out there for a Captain N revival? There are probably multiple generations of gaymurs out there who have never heard of him, and those who have just cringe at Miscolored Mega Man, whatever the fuck they did to Simon Belmont, and general other not-giving-a-fuck about the source material.
Also any kind of reboot would probably just be another Leady Pureiya Wan.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon May 10, 2021 5:11 pm

Ready Player One got a sequel and Ernest Cline got to write a book beyond that despite the fact that the adaptation is handily Spielberg's worst movie - so, I figure nothing's off the table.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon May 10, 2021 5:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:07 pm
Is there really a market out there for a Captain N revival?
No. Even in 1989, kids knew this show sucked. Only really dumb kids like Bob watched it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2021 5:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:07 pm
Is there really a market out there for a Captain N revival?
Even if there was, which there isn't because most gamers hated it, Nintendo wouldn't allow it because Nintendo hate it and pretend it never happened. Nintendo have, since the early '90s and the failure of the Mario movie at least, been a lot more controlling over their IPs. Unlike Sega, who basically allowed autists like Ken Penders to run rampant over their licence for years.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 10, 2021 7:44 pm

Ahh Ken Penders, I thought he was bad until it was recently brought to my attention that IDW’s Sanic comic has a Sniper Wolf/Quiet stand in and a group modeled after Diamond Dogs from MGSV called Diamond Cutters. Now that’s crossvertism if I’ve ever seen it.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 10, 2021 7:52 pm

You just can't have anyone publish Sanic comics. This shit only ever attracts autistic writers and artists.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2021 7:56 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 7:44 pm
Ahh Ken Penders, I thought he was bad until it was recently brought to my attention that IDW’s Sanic comic has a Sniper Wolf/Quiet stand in and a group modeled after Diamond Dogs from MGSV called Diamond Cutters. Now that’s crossvertism if I’ve ever seen it.
Penders is still much much worse. At least IDW have yet to land Sega in legal trouble with their Knuckles donuts

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue May 11, 2021 1:12 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:11 pm
Ready Player One got a sequel and Ernest Cline got to write a book beyond that despite the fact that the adaptation is handily Spielberg's worst movie - so, I figure nothing's off the table.
The protagonist of Ready Player Two is a trillionaire who makes his 80s crossover fics real, sues a band out of existence for making fun of him, and violates the privacy rights of his userbase to spy on some female player he likes. Finds out it's a troon and makes a big deal about being cool about that and would still hit it. Basically what Blob would be like if he got rich.