Oengae wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:42 pm
Surprised you haven't ran into TeamSimpossible calling you a nazi troll
He did. First tweet

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:36 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:19 pm
A muzz giving lectures on human rights. LOL!
One who has 'WEAR A FREAKING MASK' in his username, no less

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:36 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:19 pm
A muzz giving lectures on human rights. LOL!
One who has 'WEAR A FREAKING MASK' in his username, no less
Oh that's just addressing women to wear a burka.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:14 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:12 am
I don't know why you bother with Twatter, tictac. I really don't. Both generally and concerning Blob. You know full well that Blob is not interested in a good faith argument (or any argument, really. All he wants is for his braindead followers to stroke him off and tell him how brilliant he is) and he's never going to reveal his true motivations when cornered because, like all good sociopaths, he knows not to openly admit to sociopathic behaviour.

All you get for interacting with Blob is a few intellectually dishonest rebuttals and a good dogpiling by the only people too retarded to see him for the foetid piece of shit he really is
Yeah, but the thing is, Blob always responds to me. I don't know why he does, but he always does. :lol: I think it's because his inner crybully can't resist the opportunity to get his hugbox dogpiling on me. But the thing is, the more he responds, the more likely he is to slip up. And even if he doesn't, there are always people in the replies who repost blob memes and blob images, which may end up redpilling some of his viewers. People mentioning "moviebob or Hitler" and his past advocacy of fascism.

It doesn't matter to me if he thinks he "owned" me. The biggest self-own is being movieblob. No matter what he says to deny it, he'll be back advocating fascism inside a week. And maybe some of his twitter dickriders will actually notice without prompting the next time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:30 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:14 am
And maybe some of his twitter dickriders will actually notice without prompting the next time.
Don't hold your breath

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:21 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:14 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:12 am
I don't know why you bother with Twatter, tictac. I really don't. Both generally and concerning Blob. You know full well that Blob is not interested in a good faith argument (or any argument, really. All he wants is for his braindead followers to stroke him off and tell him how brilliant he is) and he's never going to reveal his true motivations when cornered because, like all good sociopaths, he knows not to openly admit to sociopathic behaviour.

All you get for interacting with Blob is a few intellectually dishonest rebuttals and a good dogpiling by the only people too retarded to see him for the foetid piece of shit he really is
Yeah, but the thing is, Blob always responds to me. I don't know why he does, but he always does. :lol: I think it's because his inner crybully can't resist the opportunity to get his hugbox dogpiling on me. But the thing is, the more he responds, the more likely he is to slip up. And even if he doesn't, there are always people in the replies who repost blob memes and blob images, which may end up redpilling some of his viewers. People mentioning "moviebob or Hitler" and his past advocacy of fascism.

It doesn't matter to me if he thinks he "owned" me. The biggest self-own is being movieblob. No matter what he says to deny it, he'll be back advocating fascism inside a week. And maybe some of his twitter dickriders will actually notice without prompting the next time.
The only thing more satisfying than watching Blobbert being his miserable self, would be him getting his cultural revolution and watching as Commissars Cletus and Jamal American History X curb stomp his worthless diabetic ass.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:56 am

I wish this was true

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:16 pm

Why satirise Bob when anything he actually says or does is exponentially more bonkers than whatever you could come up with.
I view Bob's tweets the same way Bob views capeshit where its all the same shit over and over again but I'm still floored every time.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:09 pm

For once I agree with Blob. It's funny when smug assholes reveal how stupid they are by making obvious mistakes like basic spelling and gramatical errors.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:44 pm

He's getting fatter. Somehow (I mean he's EATING like always sure, but jeez Bob...). The gravitational force he generates still crushes his face, but he's noticeably wider at the same time.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger