Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:39 pm
I almost wish he was more sexually successful. Because if he was he'd almost certainly be MeTooed and that's the last we'd ever hear of the fucker
Blob feels no shame, and likely means well, so that means he would weather pretty much any storm. The convictiont hat he's always right is enough to get him through any scandal, no matter how big.

What would happen to him? These people get tired of shit after like 2 weeks and move on if you don't engage with them.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:57 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:42 pm
Blob feels no shame, and likely means well, so that means he would weather pretty much any storm
Not really. You can only say that because nobody's really bothered to target him. He's really small time so there's no value in cancelling him for non-sexual reasons and he's laughably unsuccessful with women so there's nobody to fire sexual abuse allegations at him
Guest wrote:
The convictiont hat he's always right is enough to get him through any scandal, no matter how big
Believe it or not that mindset doesn't always work. Somebody like Blob, who desperately desires to be in the in-group is also particularly vulnerable to a MeTooing. He'd be so desperate to keep his position in the in-group that instead of ignoring controversy until it goes away, he probably say something like 'I don't remember doing that but that sounds like something I would do' and issue a grovelling apology, i.e exactly what his buddy Devin Faraci did.
Guest wrote:
What would happen to him?
Well firstly, no one would employ him or offer him any work. No more Gay Theory, ScrewAttack, Escapist, Geek.com, whoever. It's true that most of these people dumped him when they got tired of him anyway but now these kinds of people would have cause not to get involved with him at all.

Secondly his payacon would dry up, because most of his remaining fanbase are mentally ill 'Believe all women' tumblr reject types who aren't going to back someone accused of abusing women. See, the accusations don't even have to be credible or amount to anything. He just to get involved with the wrong woman i.e. someone like Lindsay and it's bye-bye career

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:01 am

Guest wrote:
These people get tired of shit after like 2 weeks and move on if you don't engage with them.
When has Blob ever demonstrated an ability to disengage? He was still trying to get the last word in when Amanda Milius wrecked the shit out of him.

He would not take being cancelled well

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:49 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:57 am
See, the accusations don't even have to be credible or amount to anything. He just to get involved with the wrong woman i.e. someone like Lindsay and it's bye-bye career
Exactly. I see people like that as physically ugly, because i can see the rot in their souls. It's plain as day and I'm shocked people would ever consider her "pretty", even in her peak.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:07 pm

I love when other blue checkmarks dunk all over Film Robert and he has to say >I-I was only pretending to be retarded.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:38 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:07 pm
I love when other blue checkmarks dunk all over Film Robert and he has to say >I-I was only pretending to be retarded.
I love it when you notice shit that everybody else noticed but like years later

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:47 pm

Guest wrote:

Blob feels no shame, and likely means well, so that means he would weather pretty much any storm.
Fuck you say? He doesn't mean well at all! He'd tie up and rape Lindsay Ellis if he thought he could get away with it. He's an extreme thirstfag beta approaching Elliot Rodgers levels of gentleman. His liberalism is a sheepskin he uses to try to get close to power and vaginae.

He idolizes the very same intelligentsia who are frequently outed as pedophiles and rapists. Those are the individuals he wants to be like.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:00 pm

He's mentioned it before but when he goes on about not having a jetpack or a robot body with a holodeck full of Asian milfs, he's not asking "It's 2021, why haven't we as a species solved all the world's problems and we're living in a techno utopia?" He's asking "Why don't I personally have a life like Epcot and the Jetsons promised me when I was 5?" If his rants about the Obsoletes or whatever his latest buzzword for the non-coastal elites is haven't tipped you off, he doesn't care if majority of the country is thrown in a woodchipper if he thinks it'll bring him closer to the zeerust startrek valhalla he thinks he's entitled to.
Last edited by Oengae on Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:06 pm

He doesn't care about anything but himself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:06 pm
He doesn't care about anything but himself.
What is it? 'Statement of the obvious day' today?