Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:34 am

Don't think there would be a second English dub just for the Commonwealth. Burgers just have a boner for giving royalty a snotty British accent.
Newhalf wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:33 am
Come to think of it, the bing bing wahoo didn't really start until Mario 64 (at which point I already stopped caring about Mario and Nintenduh as I had a PC and was older than 8). At least as far as the games are concerned, don't really know the shows except Super Show.
Before that Mario didn't really seem to talk at all in games, not even in text, especially clear in Mario RPG that came out only months before 64, where he converses exclusively in "mime".
He talked in at least Hotel Mario :mrgreen:
Him starting to do bing bing wahoos in Mario 64 was just because the N64 finally had enough blast processing for grunts and shouts and shit. It's the same reason Link has started to scream like an idiot with each sword swing, which got really annoying when they ported that shit over to the GBA port of A Link to the Past.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:38 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:34 am
Don't think there would be a second English dub just for the Commonwealth. Burgers just have a boner for giving royalty a snotty British accent.
Thing is that NOA are so cheap they didn't even bother to get a proper British actress. They literally just pulled whatever non-union people they could find off the street. This is not the first time they've done this, either. Did it with Other M, too.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:43 am

At least her voice actress is a proud online hate survivor.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:44 am

Oh yeah how could I forget about Hotel Mario :)

Must be because I never even noticed the CD-i existed at the time.
It's strange that that one isn't Blob's favorite instead of SMB3
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:10 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:43 am
For her the war is still going on

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:45 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
While a large chunk of the game retained the series' usual on-screen text dialogue, cinematic cutscenes finally gave characters like Zelda a true voice
Zeldor already has a true voice.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:47 am

Just watch this like nine times on repeat and you have a better Mario experience than the Mario movie.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:23 am

I prefer to wait for a 4k remaster of the original animation. It his vital for the creator's artistic vision. This reanimated shit is just too ironic.
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:10 am
For her the war is still going on
I betcha she's real salty that Smash Ultimate picked a superior iteration of the character with a superior voice actress.

"YoU'rE nOt ZeLdA! I'm ZeLdA!"
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:23 am
I betcha she's real salty that Smash Ultimate picked a superior iteration of the character with a superior voice actress.

"YoU'rE nOt ZeLdA! I'm ZeLdA!"
Yeah, I'd actually bet that she has no idea who Zelda is, being that they pulled her in off the street.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:01 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Zelda Voice Actress Patricia Summersett Speaks Out About Online Negativity And Criticism
Not everyone blindly sucks my cunt just because I'm a " Wahman" and excuses my shitty voice acting-THE HORROR!!
"One has to build a thick skin, I think"
You Think? No Shit Ms. Sherlock!