Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:39 am

Nothing there suggests he doesn't know it's an island. He even said "on" instead of "in" or "at".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:55 am

And unlike Blob he spelled "vineyard" correctly.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:09 pm

My only thought is that Blob saw the oceanfront property and thought that it was redundant because an island would all be oceanfront property? But if the island was big enough there would be sections that are inland or not facing the beach so pointing out the property is on prime real estate on top of all the lavish guests is relevant.

Might be putting more thought into understanding his retardation than it truly deserves though. Given how poorly written Blob's tweet is, he likely just looked up Martha's Vineyards on Google and went thought he caught his arch nemesis in a snafu without looking past the first page results

AnHiiro Yui

Post by AnHiiro Yui » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:56 pm

Maybe there was another tweet. But Blob was too pussy to quote the actual tweet in question and risk incurring the wrath of Greenwald and/or his followers, so we'll never know. One thing's for certain, though. Blob is a pathetic bitch
Oengae wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:09 pm
Given how poorly written Blob's tweet is, he likely just looked up Martha's Vineyards on Google and went thought he caught his arch nemesis in a snafu without looking past the first page results
Well, Martha's Vineyard is in Massachusetts, so he likely knows it. He probably thought he'd show off how much more clever and knowledgeable he was than Glenn Greenwald, who didn't even know that Martha's Vineyard was an island. Whereas he, Boston Bob, Massachusetts native, of course knew!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:20 pm

Ocean front is relevant as it's not just kinda at the ocean. The property has it's own little private beach.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:59 pm

Given it's in Massachussetts, Blob would know of it but I don't know if he's ever actually been there. He comes from the sort of working class family in one of the trashier suburbs of Bahstahn who couldn't afford to vacation there if they wanted to. Doubt he knows just how big the island is and where exactly this party is held.

Also in true Team Blue fashion he thinks complaining about the Obamas throwing a big party during the pandemic is stupid but if it was Trump or anyone he doesn't like he'd be seething over how dare they throw this super spreader event while he's stuck at home and hoping they all get the coof. Lindsay Graham got covid and was vaccinated and Blob was gloating about it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:06 pm

The party was to be held on Obongo's property, which anyone can look up by a simple search. It was set to have 600 guests attending, so we're not talking about some small party.

Personally, I don't give a fuck. The coof is weaksauce and if it wasn't I'd welcome King Nigger holding a suicide event anyway. It just blatantly shows that they all know it's a big, fat lie.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AnHiiro Yui

Post by AnHiiro Yui » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:52 pm

They won't get covid but in a sane world Obama and his friends would be afraid to meet for fear of catching acute lead poisoning

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:21 pm

Terrorists are almost exclusively underachieving losers and that trend tends to continue from their failed civilian life into their extra-legal ambitions. A mild threat for someone protected by Homeland Security.

But more importantly, we're talking about fuckers that engaged in highly illegal and immoral activities all their life and have only seen success despite that. They feel immortal and immune to punishment.
You don't sacrifice children to Moloch if you're the kind of guy that worries about repercussions.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AnHiiro Yui

Post by AnHiiro Yui » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:47 pm

Hence the qualifier 'in a sane world'