Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:05 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:06 am
If the prevailing culture was heavily right wing, he'd be that way as well.
So would most of them. Doesn't change the fact that their beliefs are genuine inasmuch as they are genuinely brainwashed

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:14 am

Movieblob doesn't have morality. He has mental illness. He has some kind of mental block where he has to perceive himself as brilliant and anyone who reminds him of TEH JAWKS or working class people must be evil. It's a bizarre type of narcissism. He would 100% be in charge of a death camp. So long as he could be "in charge" of others and he could rationalize the people being genocided as "teh ebil jawks," then he would 200% pull the switch to flood the showers with carbon monoxide.

I think people have posted old gameoverthinker videos of blob repeating reddit-tier libertarian arguments in the past. He didn't use to be as liberal as he is now, but that's just because he wants to be with the "in power" crowd. Narcissists crave power while also despising it when exercised over them. He's the definition of a useful idiot (except not useful) who supports a totalitarian regime, runs death camps and then is put up against the wall after the need for a simpering yesman has passed.

Places like DHI are often accused of being dens of toxicity, but movieblob is a truly toxic and hateful person. He sees good things happening to others and it fills him with rage because it a) isn't happening to him and b) is happening to a demographic he hates with as much bigoted bile as any white plantation owner. He despises the working class more than Mr. Burns from the cartoon zombie show.

The megan fox thing was he called her a sex doll, or a walking blow-up doll. Some shit like that. It was quite sexist by his own standards and would have gotten him cancelled today. If anyone else said it, I'd be in favor of their free speech. But movieblob being movieblob and knowing, as I do, what he thinks of MY right to freely speak, he can go fuck himself.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:43 am

Places like DHI are accused of being dens of toxicity

Lies. We are all about tolerance and friendship here.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:12 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:14 am
I think people have posted old gameoverthinker videos of blob repeating reddit-tier libertarian arguments in the past. He didn't use to be as liberal as he is now, but that's just because he wants to be with the "in power" crowd
I think that's just a consequence of him following general leftist trends. Notice how they used to be a lot more in favour of freedom of speech, expression, association, etc twenty years ago?

Blob's not a leader, he's a follower, and if he had ability to think for himself he wouldn't be a massive simp for the SJW cause.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:19 am

what's the saying?

"If you're under 30 and a conservative, you have no heart.

If you're over 30 and a liberal, you have no brain."

sounds like Bob to me.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:34 am

He does embody perfection, in a way. The ideal combination of repugnant personality traits. Impossibly arrogant, mindlessly cruel and unbelievably stupid. A Dunning-Kruger tour-de-force.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:41 am

Plus he's fat, ugly and has that terrible Boston accent

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:29 pm

He's the Ubermensch of Untermenschen.
RAPEMAN wrote:

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:09 pm

Bob Chipman is smart.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:28 pm

*laugh track*
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.