Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:23 pm
If he dropped some lbs he would make it easier too. That Chris Watts guy was a fat blob, got fit, and suddenly the bitches were all over him. He made the mistake of killing his whole family of course.
Foxdicks posted a semi-recent picture of Blob, actually. Hate to say it but it does look like he lost weight. It's not healthy weight loss though, he looks more ill than anything.

Nevertheless, he could weigh 100lbs soaking wet and he'd still never attract a woman, because he's a cunt and because he's desperate and women can sense that. It's funny that you mention women like Lindsay being the type to accuse you of abuse when they're done with you because, ironically, Blob would be one of the few people for whom the abuse allegations might actually hold true. Certainly one of the few people who would actually deserve such treatment

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:51 pm

It's nothing new that there's something off about his health. His famous twitter avatar with the badass glasses has him look both fat and malnourished with his weird cheekbone situation.
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:23 pm
It's almost comically easy how it is, especially if you expand to Chinese or Philippines. Now Blob though? Not clever enough to think of running apps like interpals, or connecting with foreign girls. He just thirsts for e-thot psychopaths like Lindsay. If he dropped some lbs he would make it easier too. That Chris Watts guy was a fat blob, got fit, and suddenly the bitches were all over him. He made the mistake of killing his whole family of course.
Has he ever talked about his ideal sweetheart? I bet she has to be his intellectual equal :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:00 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:54 pm
Does this fucktard always has to be a consoomer that adds pop culture references to everything even though what he writes is gibberish?
Moviebob showing he knows nothing about the author he's trying to dunk on or Castlevania in one fell swoop.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:25 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:54 pm
Does this fucktard always has to be a consoomer that adds pop culture references to everything even though what he writes is gibberish?
Oh, God, that response. Get rekt, Robert.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:13 am

Someone dim witted like Doge would probably be better off with a not very well educated south east asian lady who is just grateful to be in the united states.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:25 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:13 am
Someone dim witted like Doge would probably be better off with a not very well educated south east asian lady who is just grateful to be in the united states.
Doge? We talkin' about Blob, nigga. Doge has a wife

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:41 am

Even a Green Card Wife would have to seriously think twice about being married to Blob. Asian immigrants still hold onto traditional beliefs that the husband should be the breadwinner of the family so I doubt that she'd want some fat blob living in mommy's basement and spending all day angrily pretending he isn't getting owned on twitter and crapping out a video once a week about the latest Mahvel dreck. If she wanted a hikikomori neet husbando, there are plenty to choose from back home.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:07 am

Import wives immediately start looking for better dick when they step foot on U.S. soil. Bob would never stand a chance.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:36 am

you have to hand it to Bob, I mean yes he's a complete retard SJW twitter-addict and would-be fascist dictator but he doesn't let that stop him. Not even Lindsay's public humiliation slowed him down

He's similar to Spoony in many ways, they're both fat aging nerd manchildren addicted to the fading dopamine hit twitter provides, their glory days long gone, currently existing more as objects of online ridicule than anything else

Bob's got Spoony beat though (not in terms of talent of course) but Bob miraculously lacks any shred of self-awareness whatsoever or he'd have surely disappeared into sadposting obscurity like Spoony long ago. For me it makes him more entertaining. Bob's paymeteon is slowly but surely dwindling though, which should provide even more amusement in the future

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:20 pm

This seems like a Spoony move to me. Dude just repackaged old shit bc it takes less effort. Just suck it up and watch the movies again, this is not hard. :lol:

If the link is fucking up - this is Blob responding to calls for a new Amazing Spider-Man movie because people liked Andrew Garfield in No Way Home - so he reposted old articles he wrote and videos he made. He has a robot reading the articles and it’s terrible - it’s so lazy. :lol:

What I want Sony to do, is I want them to make an Amazing Spider-Man 3 - and then put Blob in the Special Thanks. Specify it, too - so there’s no confusion. The Twitter meltdown would be glorious.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.