Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Oengae

Re: Movieblob

Post by Oengae » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:03 pm

I think he probably cares about his immediate family and that's it. Making fun of his trashy family or the fact that he skipped his grandma's funeral to fix an air conditioner breaks him out of his preprogrammed NPC responses and makes him genuinely angry, to the point him and his brother (and supposedly another family member) tried getting some podcaster fired for just reading that part of SMB3:Brick by Brick without any additional commentary. Also notice anytime Blob is pushed to define "necessary" people or "intelligence" he outright disregards common standards like IQ or what school you went to because those would disqualify the entire Chipman clan from the Superiah Futcha.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:39 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:39 pm
Bob got a taste of Lindsay and he's lucky he didn't get any closer
He is. We aren't.

I almost wish he was more sexually successful. Because if he was he'd almost certainly be MeTooed and that's the last we'd ever hear of the fucker
If Bob ever gained any real success he'd probably get metooed without touching anybody. He strikes me as someone who'd make an essay long apology if a comment he made about women in the past got called out and once you apologies that when the sharks come out.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:19 pm

Oengae wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:03 pm
I think he probably cares about his immediate family and that's it.
Yeah but I don't really count that, because they're an extension of himself really. They share his DNA and are therefore the closest to thing to him without actually being him

If he had a wife or something that would be different. But then, if Blob were capable of attracting a woman this thread probably wouldn't exist

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:22 pm

If his previous comments on eugenics and his initial response to getting cancelled by Lindsay are any indication, he'd whine and play victim, lock his account for a week, then anytime someone brings up his metoo incident he'd claim it was a foxdicks/8chan troll taking things out of context and imply you're the real bad person here for mentioning it. His dickriders are dumb enough that he can rewrite history and they'll go along with it.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:28 pm

Oengae wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:22 pm
His dickriders are dumb enough that he can rewrite history and they'll go along with it.
His dickriders are exactly the type of mentally ill fucktard who would 'belieb all wahmen' and so would drop him at slightest hint of impropriety.

Only reason it didn't work with Lindsay is because she didn't really 'cancel' him and because Lindsay 'the cunt' Ellis is on the way down herself

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:28 pm
Only reason it didn't work with Lindsay is because she didn't really 'cancel' him and because Lindsay 'the cunt' Ellis is on the way down herself
And has been pointed out a million times already, that "on the way down herself" only referrs to the twitter crowd, who at most make up like 1% of her audience. Most comments on her youtube are supportive, and many saying they had no idea there was drama. To be obsessed with the twitter crowd liking you, people you've never even met, is insanity.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:38 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:07 pm
I love when other blue checkmarks dunk all over Film Robert and he has to say >I-I was only pretending to be retarded.
I love it when you notice shit that everybody else noticed but like years later
I also love how you stalk every response I make.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:36 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:05 pm
I also love how you stalk every response I make.
I love it when I respond to your stupid shit and you assume that I'm stalking you because I'm the only one who pays you any attention

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:28 pm

Oengae wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:03 pm
I think he probably cares about his immediate family and that's it. Making fun of his trashy family or the fact that he skipped his grandma's funeral to fix an air conditioner breaks him out of his preprogrammed NPC responses and makes him genuinely angry, to the point him and his brother (and supposedly another family member) tried getting some podcaster fired for just reading that part of SMB3:Brick by Brick without any additional commentary.
Was that really him defending family honor, or him getting pissed at someone bringing attention to his cringy magnum opus?
Also notice anytime Blob is pushed to define "necessary" people or "intelligence" he outright disregards common standards like IQ or what school you went to because those would disqualify the entire Chipman clan from the Superiah Futcha.
None of his lofty utopia plans have any higher class role for an unqualified loser like him. It's kinda hilarious.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:28 pm
None of his lofty utopia plans have any higher class role for an unqualified loser like him. It's kinda hilarious.
>Implying that capeshit reviewers won't be at the top of the social hierarchy.

Found the unevolved mayonnaise ghoul.