Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:37 pm

>linking Bob Shitman's channel
I know it's the thread, but couldn't you've at least webm'd that shit?

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:10 pm

I am with guest here. When I spoke about his Beetleborgs video, I decided not to link his video not to give him clicks. And I am the guy people complain about not putting up an archive.link.in my posts. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:36 am
you have to hand it to Bob, I mean yes he's a complete retard SJW twitter-addict and would-be fascist dictator but he doesn't let that stop him. Not even Lindsay's public humiliation slowed him down

He's similar to Spoony in many ways, they're both fat aging nerd manchildren addicted to the fading dopamine hit twitter provides, their glory days long gone, currently existing more as objects of online ridicule than anything else

Bob's got Spoony beat though (not in terms of talent of course) but Bob miraculously lacks any shred of self-awareness whatsoever or he'd have surely disappeared into sadposting obscurity like Spoony long ago. For me it makes him more entertaining. Bob's paymeteon is slowly but surely dwindling though, which should provide even more amusement in the future
The Blob won't give up because he can still fantasize about the day he'll rule as the philosopher king of mankind, enacting a cruel Day of Retribution against anyone who has ever wronged him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:30 pm

The ASM stuff is ironic because in his No Way Home review part of the reason he liked it is expected the Sony Spiderman fans to be so mad that Venom only got a 2 minute cameo in the mid-credit roll. Nobody got mad as far as I know, only saw like a couple jokes about how abrupt it was and that's it.

Meanwhile, they give the ASM movies the closest thing to an ending as they're gonna get, a few people online want another Andrew Garfield movie and Blob goes livid and churns out a long-ass video about how much he hates them and how they were always bad and no one likes them.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:42 pm

This piece of shit still on the internet?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:34 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:42 pm
This piece of shit still on the internet?
You know that autists can't give that shit up

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:53 am

I wish he had so little self awareness that he would bring back Gay Over Thinker
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:43 am

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:53 am
I wish he had so little self awareness that he would bring back Gay Over Thinker
He never dropped the Gay Overeater.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:39 pm

Bob got a taste of Lindsay and he's lucky he didn't get any closer. She's bitter and just straight up mean. She's also the type that if Bob became a ripped bodybuilder, then became famous she'd be fawning over him because now he has status.

Sane men don't go for such shallow psychopaths who are gonna turn on you.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:39 pm
Bob got a taste of Lindsay and he's lucky he didn't get any closer
He is. We aren't.

I almost wish he was more sexually successful. Because if he was he'd almost certainly be MeTooed and that's the last we'd ever hear of the fucker