Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:04 pm

Musical Space Cowboy wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:00 pm
The Voynich manuscript is easy to translate compared to that nonsense tweet.
And he isn't even using actual big boy intelligentsia words like "Nietzschian".

For someone who supposedly built his career around articles and video essays, he's very shit at actually conveying anything that's going through his head.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:56 pm

He wants to be a horrible cross between Jon Stewart and Dennis Miller. Dunk on the ebul mayo ghouls but also make some random reference to show how clever he is. But he isn't pithy enough to come up with a good one-liner and his references aren't smart and only show he's a fake consumer nerd.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:49 am

Because this manchild has never read anything interesting or thought-provoking. He couldn't, even if he wanted to. Being a stupid idiot, that would be too straining on his feeble mind and it would be too upsetting to encounter anything that might challenge his petri-dish-sized horizon. He hates being reminded of his mental inadequacy.

Thus, Blobbert substitutes his knowledge by glossing over the first paragraph of a Wikipedia entry and forgetting half of it before tweeting some incoherent line about whatever he thinks would be a weaponizable, academic point he'd like to make.

He's the kind of nigger to call shit machiavellian, while never having read a single word of any of his writings.
It's his personal Hell, being an actual moron without taking advantage of the bliss that comes with ignorance.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:44 am

Jon Stewart can also surprise you (recently, he came out in favor of the lab leak).
No surprises with Blob.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:09 am

That is actually what pisses me off about Jon Stewart. There are actually times when he has a brain and uses it unlike Blob.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:54 pm

Doing what exactly? Tweeting nonsense or editing your audio in the most inept way I’ve ever heard?
Last edited by CuckTurdginson on Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:01 pm

Soo much to consoom, so little time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:03 pm

"I'm at work." Bitch please. You're the one replygirling some viral twitter shit. He loves to pretend like he's a big important man doing big important things. We know what he's actually doing is fapping to lesbian movie scenes while gobbling cakes in his basement. "Working." Working implies going to a location to do work and it also implies editing skills that have progressed beyond Microsoft Powerpoint slides.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:32 pm

Blob is the epitome of my favourite German saying towards lazy people: "Freezing at work, sweating while eating."
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:47 pm

Addicts make excuses for their addictions. Kurt Cobain once explained that he needed to shoot heroin because it was the only thing that relieved mysterious stomach pains he had that no doctor on Earth could figure out. Yeah, whatever, junkie.

MovieBlob is a Twitter addict.